Six: Seperate and Return

A/N: HI HERES SOME FANART OF NADOKA THAT IS SUPER BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING IT WAS DONE BY EmpressPurplexity SHES AWESOME CHECJ HER OUT

A/N: HI HERES SOME FANART OF NADOKA THAT IS SUPER BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING IT WAS DONE BY EmpressPurplexity  SHES AWESOME CHECJ HER OUT

ANYWAY ONWARD TO THE STORY

The next couple of weeks passed by agonizingly slow as Nadoka did her best to push every relationship she had formed over the year away. She sat in her seat quietly, diligently taking notes while building up a mental wall to block out each and every voice that greeted her. At first Kirishima acted as though nothing was wrong, that maybe Nadoka was just having an off day, but as each morning passed by with nothing more than a shrug, his greetings started to lose their gusto, and concern started to fill his tone. He couldn't for the life of him figure out what went wrong; what he did wrong.

Bakugou, never one to greet anyone in the morning, sat with an observant gaze, watching the girl with the purple hair as she ignored every other human being around her. Just like his red-headed companion, he figured it was only a temporary fluke in her demeanor, but his concern grew as the weeks built up with no end to Nadoka's odd behavior. He could practically see each barrier that Nadoka built up, each brick that was carefully laid down in her defense. It worried him, not that he would ever admit it out loud.

Kirishima sighed as he watched Nadoka flee from class as soon as she was dismissed, rushing out the door before anyone even had the chance to stand up. It was the same thing she had done for a while now, and each time he watched her hurry out the door his heart sank just a little bit lower.

"Something's wrong with Takachan." Kirishima told his blond counterpart as they searched for an empty table in the cafeteria. Bakugou subconsciously looked for her as they took their seats, his eyes drifting over to the empty seat at his side.

"Yeah, no shit, weirdhair. Surprised it only took you a month and a half to notice." The blond grumbled, resting his head on his arms, disregarding his lunch without a care. Kirishima knew not to take his friend's words seriously; anger was the only emotion he knew how to truly express and he could tell the core of his outbursts were whittled with concern. It was just easier to yell than to face what he was truly feeling.

Coming up to them, Uraraka poorly chose that tense moment to occupy the chair to Kirishima's right, her face holding a hesitant smile. "Hey guys—" Bakugou growled at the disturbance, but otherwise kept his disapproval hidden by squishing his face further into his arm— "I'm gonna cut to the chase here. The girls and I are worried about Takahashi-san. She's been off for a few weeks now, and I know you guys have noticed it. Ashido-san saw her working at a café a couple blocks from school, and figured out that she works every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday there after school. We want you to go talk to her, since you two are the ones she's closest too." She said, wringing her hands to release some of her pent up nerves.