OS : Father's Love

OS : Father's Love

[CONTINUATION FROM THE PREVIOUS DRABBLE] - a short one , you can take it as a drabble as well .

Khushi entered the room with a tray in her hands with Arnav's coffee , only to find her son sitting a little far from Arnav on the bed , with his water bottle in his little palms and her husband sitting on the bed with drenched t-shirt and a face filled with frustration . She could clearly understand what would have happened . Reason is her because she is the one who did this to Arnav when he would not wake up on time or when she is angry . Her son was turning naughty day by day . She also laughs his act out but not this time . She should scold him ... note that this will be the first time she is going to scold her baby because she never wanted to shout at him and even if he crossed his limits of irritating her , at the time when she would be about to burst , some or the other family member would come to his rescue but not this time .

"Arush ... what is all this ??" Khushi asked Aru sternly after closing the door behind her . Note that she called him Arush instead of Aru and that did not go unnoticed by Arnav .

"What happened Khushi ??" Arnav asked softly .

"Arnavji , Arush is turning more and more naughty day by day . Yesterday night , when he woke you up ... because of the movement , I also got disturbed and woke up . And I took it in a fun way that my son is revenging for every time you have scolded or made me wake up for the whole night to ma ...." Khushi felt blood rush to her cheeks . What was she about to say ?? What the !!

"To what Khushi ??" Arnav asked Khushi , smirking .

"Wo..oh Ar..nav...ji ... hu..um ... woh" Khushi stuttered , looking elsewhere .

"Wo..oh Khu...shi..ji ... aa..ap ... woh .. kya ??" Arnav raised his eyebrows , mimicking her .

"Arnavji , don't distract me . We should now start scolding Arush also , for his behavior which is making others frustrated . Yesterday night when he woke you up , I took it as a joke but today he should have let you sleep thinking that your sleep is not complete . How could he just wake you up ?? Look how tired you look now ." Khushi stated looking at Arnav .

"So you expect a child to think about all these things . For god's sake , he is just 3 years old Khushi ." Arnav said sarcastically .

"But ..."

"Khushi ... do you expect our son to trouble our neighbors at the middle of the night ?? Khushi we are his parents ... and he will play and be all naughty with us only and not with strangers . And more over , he is more than comfortable with us so he disturbs and plays with us and not others , and we should be happy with that , right ??" Arnav stated as a matter of fact , cutting Khushi .

"But also he ..."

"Khushi , you know what ?? He loves me way more than he loves you ." Arnav said smirking .

"What the !! Could you explain me how Mr Raizada ?? If you have forgotten , let me remind you that your son irritates you every time he can ." Khushi said , again , with a smirk .

"That's what Khushi . He likes to play with me , irritate me and get my attention towards him only . He always scolds me , gets angry at me , annoys me , irritates me but its all because he loves me very much and knows that he can do all those things with me , so he does it , every time , rightfully . Have you not seen him scolding people other than you , who always came in between when he is with me ??" Arnav said , smiling .

"Hmm ." Khushi hummed remembering her son's antics . "But he loves me more ." Khushi said stubbornly .

"Yes yes !! Why not ?? He loves you only . Happy ??" Arnav said , knowing that no one can win his stubborn wife . "And dare you think of scolding my baby . I know he irritates me to hell but I love his antics , Khushi and I enjoy every bit of the moment when he scolds me or annoys me ." Arnav said , looking at his son , who was looking at them to and fro like seeing a tennis match , not understanding anything .

"See Aru , your father whom you irritate so much is taking your side when I want to scold you for making him suffer ." Khushi said , pouting , taking the little figure in her arms , only to receive a cute smile from her baby in return , who still could not get the head and tail of the conversation .

Arnav looked at his heart (Arush) and heartbeat (Khushi) , smiling . His small family . Arnav and Khushi's CHOTTI SI DUNIYA , before taking his two lifelines in his arms , muttering a soft "I love you both so much ." and kissing each of their foreheads , smiling contently . His happy family . He sighed .

"LOVE OF A FATHER IS THE WORLD'S GREATEST MASTERPIECE ." 

*****************************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED ....

How was the update guys ?? Hope you liked it ??

Want to see Arush in office ?? Comment here                  ----------->

Do check out my other stories as well , if you like this one . 

Do VOTE and Comment .

[PS : But I love Shyamji as well

[PS : But I love Shyamji as well .... not the character ha ?? His real self ... In short I love Aabhaas as well ;-p] 

Watch my new BarMeen VM here    ----^          ;-p

Check out my new story ------- "TS : Childhood Love"

STAY SAFE AND HAPPY 

LUV

AAYUSHI