TS : Aru in Office (I)

Aru in office (I)

Khushi went to their room , where Arnav was getting ready .

"Arnavji .. are you ready ??" Khushi inquired .

"Yea !! I am almost done !!" Arnav said tying his tie .

"Okay !! My hero is also ready !!" Khushi chirped .

Arnav frowned .

"Haaye , my baby , my hero , my janeman is looking so handsome ." Khushi said dreamily .

"What the !! Khushi , how dare you call someone other than me like that ??" Arnav asked , flaring his nose in jealousy .

"Haww ... Arnavji , are you jealous of MY baby ??" Khushi said shocked .

"Stop calling any other man your baby , dammit !!" Arnav said , totally forgetting about the tie . He pulled her to him , by her waist , possessively . Khushi smiled inwardly .

"NO !! He is ONLY my baby , my cutiepie , my jaan , my breath , my heart , my ....."

"ENOUGH !! Enough of this shit Khushi !! Don't you dare talk about any other man ." Arnav pulled her to himself even more if possible .

In all this , Arnav totally forgot that there is a little baby boy of his and his wife , whom his wife calls by all these names .

"Arey !! Why will I not talk about my bab..." And before she could fininsh her sentence , she felt rough lips smash against her soft ones . She struggled but her husband was far more stronger and stubborn than her to let her go . So she gave in . After some time , Arnav left her lips , resting his forehead on hers , only after they got out of breath .

"Don't you dare say that again ." Arnav said , out of breath .

"First listen to what others speak and then act Mr. Raizada . I was telling that why will I not talk about my baby , my Aru !!" Khushi said , panting .

Arnav loosened his grip on her . "Wh..at ?? Aru ??"

"Yea !! Did you forget about his existence ??" Khushi narrowed her eyes .

"Uh !! Oh ya !! You said he is ready too . Are you going somewhere ??" Arnav successfully changed the topic .

"Oh ya !! I came to tell you that , today I am going to visit preeto as she is in her last days of her pregnancy and there will be many other people and I really don't want Aru to go and trouble preeto there when all she needs is rest and also di , nani , mami , mama , jijaji , nanheji and jiji are going to attend the wedding of mami's childhood friend's son . So you have to take Aru to office today . I know he will trouble you but ..."

"Oh shut it Khushi . He is my son and my responsibility also and he has the right to trouble me . Infact , I am so excited that Aru is going to visit AR for the first time and I am more excited because Aman is on leave today so I do not have to hear Aru's scolding for making Aman work ." Arnav chirped , the effect of accompaniment of our Sanka devi , our Khushi .

Khushi smiled and went close to him and tied up his tie , as he got busy staring at her . She helped his wear the waistcoat and then the coat and they moved out .

"Papaaaaaa ..." Aru chirped , making other's ear drum go weak , throwing his arms in air , signaling his father to take him in his arms , showing his not so well built teeth .

"Yes my baby !!" Arnav said lovingly , taking his baby in his arms .

"Aru ish comigh toh ofish with youh !!"

"Yes !! My baby is going to office today !!"

"I amh noh a baby , Aru ish a biiiiiig boyh now !!" Aru said twitching his nose , spreading his arms wide to show how big he is .