Chapter 14

"I-," Bakugo said in surprise.

"Who's at the door?" Mitsuki comes up behind Bakugo," Oh my god sweetie come in."

Bakugo moved out of the way and I walked in. I dropped my bag down and fell to the ground. My legs felt so weak. My hands were shaking and my arm was burning like hell. It hurt so bad I almost can't feel it now.

"Y/n look at me," Bakugo said crouching in front of me. I could see worry and anger in his eyes," What happened? Who did this to you?"

"Technically I did," I said the tears coming back to my eyes as I looked at him," After I got home from Mina's house, h-he was furious. He hit me a few times and then he took me into the training room," I got quiet after that the words not coming out of my mouth.

"What did he do sweetie," Mitsuki said rubbing my good shoulder.

"H-he made me use my quirk to burn my skin," I said and I looked at mu hands," i-if I just had stayed home this wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault."

"It is not your fault sweetie," Mitsuki said anger in her voice," I'm calling the police."

"NO!" I yelled standing up gritting my teeth do to the pain," It'll only make it worse. Just let me stay here so I'll be safe."

"A-alright Y/n," Mitsuki softened her voice," but if he even lays another hand on you I'm going to the police immediately."

"Mom we have to take care of her arm," Bakugo said catching his moms attention," We need to get her to a hospital."

"N-no just soak my arm in ice water for a few hours and then put burn relief on it," I said looking at them. I've done this a million times," On Monday we can head there early and I can visit recovery girl. I usually heal quickly from the burns, but please hurry before I pass out."

My head was starting to spin and Bakugo hooked my arm around his neck holding me up. He led me to the living room where his dad was. He laid me on the couch gently and sat himself next to me. He was being so nice to me and it was comforting and scary at the same time.

"You called Mitsuki mom," I said giving a weak smirk," what happened to calling her old hag?"

"Your arm is basically roasted and you're in severe pain," Bakugo said," and that's what you focus on."

"Yes," I said giving a weak laugh," Katsuki why are you so willing to help me right now?"

"Because you're my trauma friend," He gave me a small smile," and I don't want you to be hurting anymore."

Mitsuki came in with a big bucket and set it down next to me. I sat up and put my arm in. I took a deep breathe caused by the sudden coldness but the pain slowly went away. My arm slowly going numb.

"I'm just gonna sit here for about two hours," I explained now that I could focus," but can I please have something to eat," My stomach growled as if on cue.

"Of course," Masaru said heading into the kitchen.

I'm guessing he got informed by Mitsuki," Sweetie can you tell me how long this had been happening?"

"Oh uh, since I can remember really," Mitsuki gasped," He's always been trying to get Shoto to surpass him anyway possible, but I think it got worse after Mom got put in the mental hospital."

"Oh my," Mitsuki said surprise written all over her face," I knew something was going on, but not this bad."

~Time skip~

It is finally time to take my arm out of the ice water. I can't feel the burn anymore so that was good. I slowly lifted it out and Mitsuki applied a thick layer of burn ointment to it. She wrapped it up in gauze and I was finally good to go. I was already ready to pass out and it's only 7 o'clock.

I grabbed my bag and went upstairs. Bakugo had finally left my side after about an hour and a half. It surprised me that he was that worried. Mitsuki told me that an air mattress was already set up in his room. I knocked on his door and opened it. He was laying on his bed scrolling on his phone.

He glanced over at me as I put my bag down," What're you looking at?"

I sat down next to him as he sits up," Nothing really," He said," Why didn't you leave sooner, Flames?"

"Oh, I didn't really have anywhere to go until now," I said," and I didn't want to leave my family to his anger. The things he's done, I could never let that happen to my family."

"So then why did you leave now," He didn't say it in an accusing tone, like I was doing anything wrong, it was more comforting. He was trying to understand what was going on in my mind.

"I guess I just got tired of it," I said looking at him," Plus without me there, he won't be as angry at everyone cause I'm the main one he gets angry at. I mess up the most."

"You have done nothing wrong, flames," Bakugo said with anger in his tone, sitting up to look me in the eye," Endeavor is just a crappy human being behind closed doors."

"Oh weren't you saying you were gonna take the shirt back," I smirked doing my best to change the subject," Or are you going to wimp out?"

"Oh you wish," he said his gaze going down to the shirt, smirk forming on his face," I did say i was gonna get it back."

I jumped off the bed," The come and get it."

He lunged off the bed at me and I dodged. He caught himself before crashing into the door. I laughed as he swung around trying to catch me. I dodged multiple times, but there is limited space when there is an air mattress in the middle of the floor. He launched himself at me and I stepped back a few times. I tripped falling backwards onto the air mattress as Bakugo catches me.

He is on top of my holding my hands in one hand with his legs straddling me," Got you," He said in my ear. I wiggled and he gasped a little," stop moving flames."

I laughed at him," Oh but why?"

"Just give me the shirt back," He said as he let go of my hands and placed them on my waist keeping me from moving.

My breathe hitched a little but I just ignored it," Ugh fine, you're lucky I'm wearing a sports bra, but you have to get off me."

He got off me and I took off the shirt throwing it at him. I grabbed my bag grabbing out one of my other shirts and tossing it on. I looked back over at him as he hung the shirt back up.

"Happy now," I said looking back at him.

"Yes," He said with a I'm better than you look on his face.

"Kids the food is ready," Masaru calls from the bottom of the stairs.

I smile as I hear the word food. I've been so hungry. I run down to the kitchen excitedly. There were two plates with f/f on it again just like the first time I came here. I smiled and sat down as Bakugo came into the room.

"Thank you for the food," I said with a mouth full. I heard Bakugo snicker and I looked over at him swallowing the food," What Boom boom boy?"

"Nothing," He said eating his food," You get so excited for food."

"And," I said shoving more food in my mouth," Food is delicious and I haven't had a full meal in days."

I finished my food quickly and helped them clean up as best I could. It was still difficult to move my arm. The skin was badly burned with purple and black spots, but at least it stopped hurting. After Bakugo and I finished cleaning up we went back to his room to get ready for bed. Mitsuki's orders. I laid down the exhaustion resurfacing from earlier. My eyes slowly closing as I finally fell asleep.

-----------

Hey guys thank you for reading. I hope you like this chapter and keep reading.

❤Author-Chan out❤

word count: 1411