Chapter 24

I yawned as I woke up. I stretched out my arms and sat up. I was in my bed. I thought I was with Bakugo last night? I shrugged maybe I just dreamt that. I got up throwing on my clothes and heading into the dining room. I sat down with the girls. 

Mina gave me a weird look," Is there something on my face?"

"No I was just wondering what you were doing with Bakugo last night?" Mina asked smiling a little getting all the girls attentions. 

I guess it wasn't a dream," Oh I couldn't sleep so I was exploring and I found him. I guess I fell asleep next to him," I said thinking," Wait how did you know I was with him."

"He came into the room carrying you asleep," Jirou said," He woke up me and Mina by accident."

"Yeah but are you sure that's all you did last night," Mina smirked at me," Nothing else happened."

"No nothing else happened Mina, get your head out of the gutter," I said my face getting hot from embarrassment. 

She nodded but I don't think she believed me. Jirou did believe me, at least, I hope she did. I ate a little food. We all went with Mr. Aizawa to where we would be training. I was a little excited to see what it would be today. I hope it's something new. 

"Alright today you will be doing a scaring contest," Ragdoll said excitedly. 

"You will be going in groups of two to three into the forest," Mandalay explained," another team will be trying to scare you as much as possible using their quirks."

We all nodded," We will be choosing your partners," Ragdoll added. 

We sighed at this part. All of us wanted to choose who we would go with. I got stuck with Bakugo and Tokoyami. I guess this should work. We will be the third to last group going in. Class B will be trying to scare us. Should be fun. 

I stood by them waiting to go in. I heard a periodic scream but other than that it was pretty quiet. It was funny watching some of the teams come out looking petrified and others come out like nothing happened. 

It was finally our time to go in and I smiled. I'm really excited for this. We all walked in together. Bakugo was weirdly quiet and Tokoyami was his normal quiet self. 

"Hey Boom boom boy," I said calling to him," Your not scared are you?"

"Not at all," He said turning around. 

"Sure sure then why so quiet?" I asked smirking as I came up beside him. 

"Can I not be quiet?" He asked crossing his arms. 

"No you can't," I said," It's unusual. Now onward."

We walked forwards. He was still quiet through most of it. It was amusing because I could tell he was on edge. I was just enjoying my time. It was weird though that we haven't come upon anyone yet that was trying to scare us. 

A small bush started shaking in front of us. Bakugo looked at it warily. A bunny jumped out of it and I heard Bakugo let out a yelp. I burst out laughing. He sounded so pathetic. He glared at me as I leaned on him barely able to breathe. 

"W-what was t-that sound," I wheezed out," I-it was so cute."

"Shut up flames," Bakugo yelled. 

"I-i can't," I said wheezing. 

I felt something touch my leg and I screamed. I jumped on to Bakugo's back clinging onto him for dear life. 

"Agh, Flames what the hell?" Bakugo choked out a little.