Chapter 25

I sat up looking at the dark bubble that was in front of me. I guess Tokoyami really is powerful. I stood up slightly wincing due to the cut on my arm. I stepped away from Tokoyami and regrouped with Bakugo and Shoji. 

"Alright what do we do know?" I asked the other two. 

"There is nothing we can do at the moment to help Tokoyami," Shoji said," For now I will look for more people, but you two stay here to watch him."

"I don't take orders from you extra," Bakugo said. 

I smacked Bakugo," We'll keep watch. You can go look for more people."

Shoji nodded disappearing into the forest. I sat down next to one of the trees with a huff. My arm was throbbing. I didn't think the cut was that bad. I untied the shirt strip and examined the cut the best I could with the little light we had. It was a deep cut. Blood was flowing from the cut now that I had untied the shirt. So now I know why it hurts so bad. 

"Bakugo come tie this thing," I called Bakugo over. 

He tied it tightly successfully stopping the blood," There. Better?"

"Yes thank you," I leaned my head against the tree," How do we get into these situations?"

"We are training to be heroes," Bakugo answered. 

"That was a rhetorical question," I rolled my eyes at him. 

God this mask is killing me. Why can't this stupid mist disappear. It felt like we have been sitting here for hours. Shoji hasn't come back yet and Tokoyami still hasn't gotten control yet. Luckily no enemies have showed up yet. I heard the screeching sound again and we both shot back up. 

Tokoyami started moving and we ran after him. I have no clue where he is heading. I stopped running as I saw the darkness subside and the tooth guy laying on the ground. I wasn't expecting that. Midoriya, Shoji, Tokoyami were standing over it. 

I could see the mist slowly subside to. The wind slowly making it disappear. I looked around making sure it was safe and I took off the mask. I guess whoever was making the gas got taken out along with this thing. I sighed in relief at now being slightly safer. 

That's when a voice rang in my head," I don't know who Katsuki Bakugo is, but the people here are looking for you. Stay safe."

We all looked at Bakugo and he had a confused look. Midoriya was the only one who didn't look surprised. I guess he was the one who told the girl before he came here. I turned back to everyone else. 

"We have to protect him," I said

" I agree," Shoto and Midoriya said. 

"We can all move in a group together," Tokoyami said," Y/n, and Shoji in the front. Shoji you carry Midoriya he is in no shape to move. And I can stay by Bakugo to keep a watch on him."

"Okay we have a plan," I said

"Huh," Bakugo looked between us confused," Why would I need a bunch of extras to protect me?"

"Because Boom boom boy we are a class and we protect the people in it," I told him," Now let's get moving. We have to find more people."

We all started moving through the forest. We found a few people from other classes and we pointed them in the right direction to get out. Part of the forest was still on fire so they didn't know where to go. Bakugo made a few comments about the fact that he didn't need protection. They were all ignored. Then it got really quiet. I wasn't the only one that noticed either. 

"Guys did it get weirdly quiet?" Midoriya said tiredly. 

"You're right," I turned around," Where's Bakugo and Tokoyami?"

I heard a voice from above me," They are now safely packed away."

I looked up at who spoke. He had a mask on so I couldn't see his face. He had a weird staff to. He held up two blue orbs. 

"I think these are the two you are looking for," I glared at him. 

"Give them back," I said darkly.

"Well you're a feisty one but I am sorry I can not do that," He said and he started running. 

We chased after him through the forest. I was in the lead. I want my friends back. I want Bakugo back. He stopped in a small clearing. There are other people there with him. One teenage girl with a creepy vibe and a guy with burnt skin. He looked a little familiar. I glared at them. 

"Well it is time for us to depart," They magic guy said bowing. 

The portal from last time appearing. I saw something shoot by in the corner of my eye. The orbs got hit out if the guys hand. Shoji shot out an arm for one of them. The other one was caught by the burnt guy. The orbs broke revealing who we had. We got Tokoyami, but they had Bakugo. 

I shot a small wave of flames at the guy holding him but he met my flames with his," Not so fast Y/n. Your quirk has no affect on me."

My eyes widened. He had the same quirk and knew my name. Who was this guy. Midoriya and I both charged at them as they back into the portal. I can't loose him. I can't. I can't. I can't. I reached out trying to grab him. 

"Stay back Deku and Flames," Bakugo said around the guys hand as he was pulled into the portal. 

My knees hit the ground. I couldn't reach him. I was so close, but couldn't reach him. I heard Midoriya let out a broken scream as I sat there motionless. I couldn't save him. 

---------

Thank you guys for reading. I'm sorry about the ending and about how short this chapter was. I hope you keep reading and enjoyed the chapter. 

❤Author-Chan out❤

Word count: 997