Chapter 12: Thank you

"Alright, now we have that done, lets secure them." Daphne said as she passed some ropes, and Nerida caught them while trying to regain her balance.

"Yup, but now we have to find something or someone. They said that they were ordered to capture us, and they are low class witches. But right now, i have to go to my team, i have a feeling that they need help, but first, i need to take their powers away." But before nerida touched the witches, daphne grabbed her arm.

"Wait, take away their powers? But you don't know how, I'll do it it takes too much energy anyway. " Daphne said. Nerida pulled her arm away harshly.

"No, I've been learning more spells, even yours, daphne. My skill and magic may be a bit drained, but I can do this. It could be a fifty-fifty shot, but I have to try." Nerida said without taking your eyes off of the 3 unconscious witches.

"And how are you able to erase their powers, though?" Daphne asked.

"With this..." The water nymph put her hands on the ground, took a deep breath, and chanted a spell. Then the water stars came out of nowhere and started to circle around Nerida. The glowing stars started to spread the aura as Nerida chanted the spell.

"Δύναμη των άστρων, σε διατάζω να σβήσεις τη μαγεία τους, ώστε να μην βλάψουν ή να αποτελέσουν απειλή για αυτόν τον κόσμο ή τον δικό μας."

(Translation: Power of the stars, i command you to erase their magic, so they won't harm or be a threat to this world or ours.)

Then a blue light appeared from the ground, and the bright light went into the witches bodies, taking all their magic out and turning it into dust.

After the light died down, nerida went on her knees as daphne rushed over to her and to check if she was alright.

Madara was smirking. "Intersting.... now i'm wondering about the rest of your strength, nerida.." The nymph ignored him and flew up to daphne.

"Did it work?" Nerida asked. Daphne then put her hand on one of the unconscious witches and closed her eyes. After a second, she opened her eyes and stood up from the ground.

"Yes, it did. i don't feel any negative energy flowing through them. They're like normal humans now."

Nerida nodded and sighed "Thats good."

"Now what?" Daphne asked. Nerida sighed again "Now you can take the witches to konoha, and can fill in lord hokage, and like i said i need to find my team, third hokage told me that i could go with them after the mission."

"But first..." Nerida and Daphne transformed back into their original form.

Daphne brought out her hand, and it glowed bright red. The blurred golden barrier was brought down. And was immediately bombarded with questions.

"Are you both alright?" Tobriama asked.

"Were fine, Tobriama? we can handle ourselves." Nerida said.

Shisui then attacked her with questions, then a tick mark grew on Nerida and yelled at him to shut up.

Nerida groaned and rubbed her forehead.

'Daphne, can you bring them to the cave its in xxxxx-xxxx.'

'Okay, I'll meet you there when you come back.'

Then Nerida and the ghosts teleported to find her team, leaving daphne alone with a frown on her face.

'I may not know who are spirits, but thank you for staying with her.' Daphne smiled.

Meanwhile

"Those witches did no damage to those nymphs!" A hooded figure from afar cut down trees and killed the small animals around them with anger.

"She was wrong. Those fairies haven't weakened at all, those so called 'elite' witches they should have done some damage to them! Especially that scale freak!" The figure growled it took out a scroll, then a small darts of purple liquid, and thew it at a small squirrel, who quickly decayed after getting struck by the dart.

"Oh... don't worry, m'lady. I will capture them, and i will fulfill your plan." The figure started to cackle, and as the cackle grew bigger, it turned into an evil laugh.

"Actually, you won't be able to fulfill her plan."

The hooded figure stopped laughing and froze and turned around to see a masked man.

"S-s-sir...." His hood fell off revealing his dark brown hair and purple eyes.

His face was pale from fear, and his body was trembling. His mind told him to run, but he stood their shaking like a coward.

"Didn't I tell you Soloman that we did not send the Nymphs here to kill them but CAPTURE them."

"My a-apolog-" Soloman's head was decapitated, and the thick red blood started to flood the bright green grass. His body fell limp, and then the mysterious man walked up and took his pouch that had the darts.

He took two out and threw it one at the dead body and one on the decapitated head. Both immediately crumbled to dust.

"She specifically told us that they are they key to her plan, but don't worry, I'm one step ahead. Let's see how well these decaying darts do..."