Chapter 15: Round two humans!

After and entire week she grew closer to inari and her team has gotten stronger especially naruto but.... the amount of sleep she is getting is low which is worrying her ghost companions. It was the morning and all of team 7 plus tazuna was ready to make their way to the bridge. Well.... not all of them naruto was still sleeping from all that training he did.

"I hope you will take good care of naruto, tsunami." Kakashi bowed at the woman.

"Of course! Stay safe now!" Tsunami smiled.

Timeskip

When they arrived at the bridge all the workers were on the ground some where even unconscious!

"What happened here?!" Tazuna yelled.

"Someone was here!" Minato mumbled while looking at the scene in front of him.

Then a heavy mist surrounded them everyone even tazuna got in their stance.

"Sakura, Sasuke, Nerida get in your positions!" Kakashi ordered as he took a kunai out of his weapon pouch.

"Nerida be careful! And stay on guard!" The ghosts reminded her.

'I know! I'm not a child for kelp's sake!'

"Kakashi-sensei, its zabuza isn't it? This is his hidden mist jutsu." Sakura said narrowing her emerald eyes.

'Zabuza... so he's here i wonder haku is with him too...' Nerida thought.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting kakashi, i see that you still have those brats with you." Zabuza smugly said.

Then a bunch of water clones had surrounded them looking at them like a predator is going to kill their prey.

"Aw.... look at that one he is trembling like a pig, pathetic."

Sasuke then grinned confusing zabuza.

"I'm trembling.... with excitement!" Sasuke said.

"Go ahead sasuke." Kakashi smiled at his student.

In a flash sasuke destroyed the clones one by one with his kunai leaving a ring of water around them. Nerida was a bit shocked and proud at her friend at the same time.

Sasuke saw her reaction and smirked, he will show her how strong he is and wants to prove himself to her.

Shisui whistled "He's gotten stronger his skills levels have increased immensely."

Then the real zabuza came in front of them with haku by his side. He looked around he spotted nerida and both of them made eye contact.

Nerida looked down to haku and zabuza's wrists, she was suprised that the bracelets that she gaved them were still on their wrists.

Zabuza blushed under his bandages from seeing nerida again, not realizing the glares he received. Kakashi notices this and moves closer to nerida. Much to the ghosts, haku and zabuza's dismay.

"So... you're here too huh, Nerida." Zabuza chuckled under his mask.

The fairy didn't say anything she only started at zabuza and haku with a blank face.

Kakashi looked at The nymph "Nerida, how does zabuza know your name?!"

"So you kept your words, they don't know about the conversation we had then hn~?" Zabuza said while taking his Kubikiribōchō out from the ground.

"N! What is zabuza talking about?!" Sakura shouted at her friend only by receiving a stare from her.

"I will explain everything later but right keep your eyes open sakura!" Nerida shouted.