(Special) Team 7 as...... what!?

(I changed my username name.)

Nerida was summoned to the hokages office immediately even though today was her day off but duty calls right now she and her ghost companions are heading to the hokage tower while they were walking nerida was reading a spell book of creating portals, she knew that since the incident with the titan, there will be more people or creatures from her world and is going to plot them, and to protect the village and its people she needs to figure out how to send them back home and herself with daphne.

'I just want to relax and read..." she cried in her mind she was also craving some takoyaki and taiyaki and enjoying the summer breeze.

"I wonder why hiruzen called you, I'm guessing your going to get an important mission." Shisui said. But nerida was really wondering where naruto and her team went she hasn't seen them all morning, naruto usually knocks on her door but today he was nowhere to be found.

As they reach to the hokage's office nerida knocked on the door and heard a faint 'Come in'. As Nerida closed her book and opened the door then her eyes widened a little.

Her team has turned to kids. Oh she wouldn't have a problem babysitting the other kids but honey... this is team 7 were talking about and they always get into trouble no matter what they do.

'Eh?' Nerida was frozen like icy's ice statues. Naruto turned into a ball of sunshine and was arguing with the emo duckbutt sasuke and sakura had hearts in her eyes looking at him. While kakashi was just looking at them boredly like they are idiots.

But they all paused and turned around and met with Nerida's suprised eyes.

Naruto was the first person to step up. "Hi pretty lady, I'm naruto uzumaki and I'm gonna become hokage believe it!" He introduced.

"Nice to meet you naruto I'm.... Nerida Alanis." Nerida introduced herself.

'It looks like they don't recognize me when they change into kids.'

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha!" Sasuke introduced with is cheery voice with a small blush on his face.

'.....What the fuck?.' Nerida thought, this was kind of the first time seeing Sasuke smile. Like a genuine smile.

Then the small pink kunochi came up to nerida.

"I'm Sakura Haruno!" Sakura smiled.

"Kakashi Hatake." Kakashi introduced in a bored tone.

Shisui and the dead kages looked down with shocked faces. Minato had a blissful face on saying how cute naruto was. Shisui and hashirama were laughing their ass off. Tobirama had a look of disbelief.

'What in kami had happen to them?' Madara wondered while his eye was twitching.

'Don't ask me.' Nerida said while looking at the hokage for an explanation.

The hokage sighed and looked at the 'children' and smiled a little.

"Children, would you please step outside for a moment please."

"Why old man?!" Naruto shouted. Nerida put her had on top of the whisker boi's head and patted it.

"Naruto you should listen to the hokage and wait outside with sasuke and sakura, ok?" Nerida said at the small sunshine boy.