Cold boyfriend | Park Jimin

I held the folded piece of paper in my left hand as I walked up to Jimin's locker, I've decided to come to University earlier so I could slip the paper into his locker. I saw Jimin and I quickly walked away, I kept a safe distance as I saw him walk towards his locker. He always kept a straight face, I've never seen him smile but I bet his smile would've been so beautiful. He opened his locker and he held the paper as he read what was on it. My heart was beating at an irregular pace, my palms were sweaty and my hands were trembling. I didn't write my name on the paper, but I told him to meet me at the park next to the university, I bit my lip hoping he would come, but I was also nervous because there were different scenarios and outcomes. 

Jimin always kept to himself, no one bothered to talk to him because he would much rather be on his own, but I really wanted to get to know him. I saw Jimin furrow his eyes in confusion, I quickly made my way out the university and to the park and sat myself on the bench waiting for him. I saw a figure walking closer to me, I noticed it was Jimin, he had his hood on his head and his hands in his pockets and his face held his signature neutral expression. "Y/N?" Jimin looked at me in confusion.

"Hey..." I gave an awkward smile as I patted him to sit next to me and he obliged. "Why am I here?" He asked in a cold tone and I flinched slightly but he didn't notice. I took a deep breath before I began talking, "Jimin, I-i don't know how to say this but I wanna be straight forward with you..." Jimin didn't say anything and I took that as a 'yes' to carry on talking. "I have strong feelings for you Jimin.." I confessed, avoiding eye contact.

I don't know how long we sat here in silence, it was probably a couple of seconds but it felt like hours, every second he took to answer felt like a stab in my heart and felt like I was confirming my suspicions. "S-sorry, please ignore everything I said." I quickly got up and walked away. Jimin grabbed my wrist and I turned around in confusion.

"I like you aswell." He said in a monotone.

My eyes widened but sparkles in happiness.

"Really?"

He nodded in agreement.

Jimin and I have been in a relationship for a year and we were in our last year of university, he and I didn't have any friends but I didn't care because I had him, we spend any free time we have with eachother. I tried to keep up a conversation with him but he always gave me short answers, I didn't like how he was shutting me out, I have been nothing but patient in this last year with being with him. I'm inlove with him, he has my heart and he doesn't know that in a split second he can break it. "Jimin..." I spoke out as he was drawing in his sketchbook, he didn't reply and kept drawing. "Jimin!" I spoke louder. "What?!" Jimin screamed and I flinched at the tone of his voice. "Jimin, I can't do this anymore." My voice cracked and Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"I've been nothing but patient with you this past year, I cared for you so much but you don't even give me a pinch of emotion!"I cried out and Jimin just sighed in frustration. "Then why the fuck do you bother? Just leave me the fuck alone." Jimin spat venomously, it felt like he ripped my heart out and stabbed it multiple times. "Because I fucking love you!" I shouted as tears escaped my eyes.

My knees buckled as I suddenly felt weak and I fell to the ground, Jimin got up and quickly walked to me as his eyes showed concern. "All I wanted from you was your love Jimin, I don't care about gifts or anything like that, the best gift you could ever give me is your love but if you can't give me that then I can't be with you anymore." I sobbed out, I felt a hard lump in my throat which made it harder to breathe. Jimin held his hand out and I slapped it away as I got up and walked away from him.

I haven't talked with Jimin in 2 weeks, the only thing I do is go to university, eat, drink and sleep. Whenever I saw Jimin I would avoid him, and I wouldn't dare make eye contact. After university I went home and climbed in my bed and took a nap.
I woke up to the sound of the door bell, I groaned as I got up and went downstairs. I opened the door to see Jimin with a lotus flower in one hand and a box of chocolate in the other, my heart melted at the sight, but I gave a cold expression. "What are you doing here Jimin?" He frowned at my cold tone. "I know lotus is your favourite flower and I got your favourite white chocolate." He gave a soft smile and I was taken back. "Y/N, I love you too, not seeing your beautiful smile, not having you by my side these past few weeks has been hell. I realised just how much you mean to me, and please don't tell me I'm too late, I can't live without you, because Y/N...you are my happiness."

I could see that Jimin's eyes were glassy as he spoke those words, and I knew he meant every single one of them, he finally poured his heart out to me and showing me his vulnerable side. I took the flower and the box of chocolates and placed them on the table then I turned to look at him, he was finally showing all his emotions, love, nervousness, sadness and hope. I quickly hugged him tightly and he responded instantly. He pulled away, and cupped my cheeks.

"I ain't letting you go ever again."

He kissed every part of my face, my eyes, my nose, my lips, my cheeks. I smiled as I closed my eyes. I was content and happy.