When you kidnap him | Park Jimin

The love I had for Park Jimin was indescribable, most people may even consider it an obsession, they can consider what they want, either way this man has stolen my heart. I loved everything about him, his smile, his pure heart, his laugh, his voice, every little thing he does makes me love him even more.

I helped out in the cafeteria with a woman named Minyoung; who was the only one that knew about my feelings for Jimin.

"Y/N, look over there." Minyoung smirked and I turned to look in confusion and I saw Jimin infront of me and my breath hitched, making Minyoung elbow me and I winced in pain.

"Hey, can I have a mocha, please?" He asked politely and gave me his beautiful smile. "Uhh y-yes." I chuckled nervously, and turned around to make his mocha. I grabbed a packet which had a white powder, I looked at it anxiously, contemplating whether I should put it in his drink or not, then I quickly put it in his drink and stirred it before facing Jimin to give him his drink.

He took it and smiled at me once again and I felt my cheeks heated up. He sat with his friends then a few minutes later he had gotten drowsy, "hey, you alright?" His friend questioned in concern. "Yeah just abit tired, could you let Mr Kim know that I went home cause I'm not feeling well?" He rubbed his forehead as he stood up and his friend nodded in agreement.

I told Minyoung I had some errands to run and quickly followed Jimin to his car. Before he could start his car he passed out on the steering wheel. I gently pushed him to the passenger seat and sat in the drivers seat then drove off.

I parked his car in my garage, turning the engine off, I got out of the car and made my way to Jimin's side, I opened the door and gently put his arm around my shoulder as I brought him to my room. I handcuffed one of his hand to the bed and I took a mask to hide my face.

I saw him starting to wake up, he slowly got up and groaned abit. He looked around in panic then his eyes settled on me. "W-who are you?"

"Please don't be afraid, I have no intentions of hurting you." I spoke softly as I tried to reassure him.

"Then why did you do this?" He scoffs and I closed my eyes in nervousness before looking back at him. "Because I'm inlove with you Jimin." I whispered lowly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"And you couldn't have confessed to me like a normal person you psycho?" He spat in anger, making me flinch as my eyes were blurred from the tears.

"I-I'm sorry, I wanted to but it is easier said than done." I looked at his once shiny eyes now filled with hatred. I walked out the door, shutting it behind me before dropping to the floor, holding onto my knees as tears escaped my eyes.

It's been hours so I went to the kitchen to make Jimin something to eat. I made him kimchi jjigae then went inside my room to see him blankly stare at the wall. "I made your favourite." My voice was hoarse as I sat the food down. "I am not hungry." He didn't look at me, making me stare at him in sadness. "I love you Jimin, I know you won't understand my feelings or return them-" Jimin cuts me off with a scoff. "Love? This is obsession." I shifted my gaze to the ground in shame as I fiddled with my fingers.

"You wouldn't have noticed me any other way."

"Well done, you got me to notice you. ARE YOU HAPPY?!" He shouted, and I looked at him in shock. I didn't say anything and walked out the door.

It was about 4:00 am and I walked in my room to see Jimin sleeping soundly. I sat by the bed as I watched him with a sad smile across my face. My heart ached to see that he hated me, i just wanted him to notice me but at what price? I tenderly caressed his soft skin, "I know you think I'm psychotic, I'm sorry for what I put you through. My love has blinded me and my actions were not correct and now you hate me." I bit my lip to stop the tears, I softly kissed his cheek and walked out the door not knowing he listened to every word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Sunday, 2 days since I kidnapped Jimin, on the day I brought him to my home. I texted his friends to let them know he was visiting family so it wouldn't be suspicious.

It was 6:30 pm and I made Jimin dinner, he didn't even bother to acknowledge me and I don't blame him for it, I deserve everything. I put his food on the night table and turned to walk away, "who are you?" His cold tone stopped me immediately and I turned to look at him.

I didn't see any sense to hide from him anymore, my parents were dead, I had no friends, no one cares about me, I don't deserve any love, let alone Jimin's love.
I took off my mask and Jimin's eyes widened in shock as he saw me. "Y-Y/N.."

I walked towards him, taking his handcuffs off then sat on the bed and stared into his dark orbs with adoration. I caressed his cheek gently and he flinched slightly, my heart pained from his reaction."You won't have to worry about me anymore, I'll go far away and you'll never see me again." I choked on my tears as I looked at every inch of his face to imprint it into my mind and he looked at me curiously.

"I just wanted to look at you and hold you one last time." I smiled through my tears and for the first time I saw his eyes soften.

I took my hand away from his face and stood up. "Y/N I-" Jimin spoke up but I interrupted. "Jimin...please go." I whispered in agony as I gave him his phone. From my peripheral vision I saw him nodding then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Monday and I have packed all my belongings into the trunk of my car, I heard someone call my name and I widened my eyes as I saw Jimin running towards me. I quickly opened my car door but he slammed it shut, "Y/N, please don't go." He pleaded as he held onto my wrist but I didn't dare look at him. He sighed in frustration, turning me around and cupping my cheeks.

"If I would have known it was you the situation would've been different." He caressed my cheek and my eyes widened from his words.

"H-how?" I stuttered as I was hypnotised by his beautiful dark orbs. "Because I'm inlove with you, I always have, I was just scared to tell you, I love how you're so caring, I love how you stutter whenever we speak briefly. You are absolutely adorable and I love you." Tears cascaded down my cheeks as I shook my head in denial, he held my head in place and he placed his lips on mine. It was slow and passionate, and I smiled into the kiss.

He pulled away slowly and wiped my tears with his thumb, "believe me now?" I hugged him tightly, sobbing into his chest. He held me tightly as he combed his fingers through my hair 'I finally felt loved.'