Chapter Fifteen

[Ok peeps. Here we are. Part 3. It's gonna be similar to part 2 where there are different perspective(s). There's also gonna be some new characters like y/n's character {Hyacinth} I just rewatched Bridgerton so give me a break. I coming up with names as I go. The story will also include things that weren't in the 1666 film. Enjoy]

Song - "Claire d Lune, L. 32 : Claude Debussy, Martin Jones."

Hyacinth's POV:

    I found myself by the river feeling a bit light headed until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and grabbed the knife from within my basket to protect myself. To my realization, it was only Solomon Goode.

"Solomon" I sighed. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"I'm very sorry, Miss Adams. That was not my intention."

"Sure it wasn't" I laughed as I gave him a peck on the lips. He then pulled me aside, behind one of the nearby trees.

"What have I told you about being in public. What would the village think if they saw me sneaking around with a girl like you?" He explained.

"Well, you are sneaking around with a girl like me." I bit my lip.

"Hyacinth..." he scolded.

"I know, I know." I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in tighter. "You ought to have some fun every now and then. It'll do you wonders." I said, playing with the hem of his pants.

"Careful there, young lady." He warned. "A full moon rises before nightfall."

"Good night to enjoy the fruits of the land." I teased. "I suppose I'll be seeing you then."

"Only if you'll enlighten me with your company" He smiled as we wandered back to his house. He didn't live within the settlement of Union, but he wasn't too far away either. Just a small walk is all. When we entered inside, I sat my basket down and tidied up a bit. He worked so hard most of the time that I thought it'd be nice to help out every once in a while, but like usual, he fought me on it.

"You don't have to do that."

"What? And leave your dirty dishes out for the rats to eat. I think not." I laughed as I cleaned the dishes.

"What would I do without you?"

"That's a very good question."

Before he could thank me with another kiss, we were startled by a knock at the door.

"It's Sarah!" A familiar voice shouted out from the other side of the door. Thank god it was only her. She was the only one who knew about him and I. Solomon and I would be ruined if anyone else found out.

He welcomed her inside as she held a baby piglet in her arms. It appeared to be a small offering for him.

"Good morning to you both." She smirked.

"Oh contain yourself, Sarah. I was just stopping by to say hello. Nothing more." I explained to withdraw her dirty mind.

"That is, for now, until you wander back tonight."

I lightly hit her in the arm to shut her up as she was embarrassing both Solomon and I. She then handed the little piglet over to him.

"This is madness, Sarah. It's too much. I can't accept it." He explained.

"Just think of it as my dowry. We're practically married. Haven't you heard?"

"Well, in that case, tell your father this isn't nearly worth it. But that you, truly."

"Of course. Shadows fall on us all now and then."

"My, uh, my brother wants me to give up. Move back to the settlement. He says the Goode family are not farmers. But these lands, they are fertile. I know it. We'll have a healthy crop yet. The sun will shine on us."

"You ought to rest some." Sarah began. "You look like death."

We both let out a small laugh, "Sarah Fier, flattering as ever."

She then took a moment to notice the setting of the sun. "Well, I'm going to lose light. I should go."

Solomon nodded. "Full moon rises before nightfall. You know nothing good comes from those woods after sundown."

"You sound like my father."

"So you're going?"

"Going where?" She teased.

-

    Sarah and I headed back to the settlement and waited in our homes until we were given the signal of the candle at night. I would be stopping by the festivities with her to say hello to all my dear friends before returning to Solomon, when the time came.

    Soon enough, the candle was lit in the window and we were all headed to the woods. Sarah and a few others went to retrieve the berries from the widow while I stayed behind at the gathering to chat with the others. It didn't take them long to return with the berries though. It was only a small handful. One for each of our close friends. They kicked in almost instantly after partaking in them.

Song - "Sweater Weather : The Neighbourhood"

    I did my best to make my way back to Solomon, but I can't say it was easy due to the berries. They intoxicated my body, causing me to see things that weren't really there. It was worth it in the end when I reached his house. After only two knocks, he swooped me inside and pulled me to his bed.

"What took you so long?" He asked as kissed down my body and lifted up my dress.

"Good night to enjoy the fruits of the land" I repeated again before gasping at the feeling of his tongue against my clit. He buried his face deeper and deeper until I was crying out his name. It had been so long since we had last laid together. We were always struggling to find private time for the two of us.

    He hummed into me, sending pleasuring vibrations that continued to coarse through my body. What we were doing was wrong and we knew that, but at the same time, it felt so right. He dipped his fingers inside of me and curled them perfectly until I came screaming onto his hand.

    He brought himself back up to face me and traced his wet fingers across my lips before entering them into my mouth, forcing me to taste myself. Words couldn't describe how much I wanted him right then and there.

"Solomon..." I breathed.

"Shh" he hushed as he slide into me. He started off slow, causing me to want to scream in both pleasure and frustration.

"Solomon...please."

He scoffed, "So needy."

    He then sped up. I clutched tightly to the sheets that surrounded us. He could hardly control himself as I moaned underneath him in delight. Every gasp and moan that escaped my lips only made him want to speed up even more.

    I tried to choke out words, but I simply couldn't. We both both collapsed next to each other when we had both finished. I dozed off as Solomon explained he had something of a delicate matter to attend to before joining me for bed. I only nodded and told him not to take too long as I would miss him. He gave me a quick kiss before heading out.

    We would surely be hanged if anyone ever knew about what we had been doing for the past few months. People would shame us for our inappropriate deeds, call us sinners, but you can't really help yourself when you're in love.