The Red Rose

Chapter - 20 

Tapasya

My parents look shocked at my outburst. I'm too so I didn't stay there I come out of my home. I start walking on my street thinking about what is happening to me.

Why I'm not able to forget about him. People move on so fast from one to another than someone else. Why I'm not able to do that. Ma is talking about marriage please someone will tell her that her daughter is not over her ex how can she marry someone else. Marriage is a pure bond in which love, trust, and loyalty are important elements. How can I marry someone when I have someone else in my heart. How? I'm not able to forget him no matter what I try it's like his memories hit two times harder after trying to forget him.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't see that a car stops beside me. The passenger door open in front of me a hand come and wrap around my waist it pulled me inside the car and the door gets locked.
I didn't understand what happened to me. I tried to open the door but it didn't open. I look at the person who is sitting in the driver's seat and my eyes widened.

" Ruh"

" The one and only," he said smirking at me.

" What is this behavior? Stop the car right now" I shouted.

" Don't shout baby," he said placing one hand on his ear.

" Stop the car" I hissed.

" How about no," he said smiling.

" Then the consequences won't be nice for you last time I didn't file a case against you, it didn't mean I will not this time. I'll file a case on kidnapping and....." I stopped talking because he places his finger on my lips.

" Shhh sweetheart you talk too much," he said and I glare at him.

" Stop the car right now," I said.

" No"

" What else do you want this time. Haven't you already done enough because of you I get arrested? What more is left?"

What more is left?. You take away my sleep, my peace, my smile with you what else is left. Please I'm already not able to forget about you and now you came in front of me how will I forget about you.

" I will tell you everything once we reach there," he said.

" Where?"

" You ask too many questions now keep quiet and let me drive we don't want any accident, do we? " He said looking front and I lost in him.

He is wearing a blue jacket with a white t-shirt. His dark brown hair is looking so soft and shiny, his perfect nose and pink lips. His sharp jawline. He is looking like an Angel who came straight from heaven.

" We are here," he said and stop the car and my trance gets broken.

He gets out of the car and shuts the door. He comes to my side and opens the door. He forwards his hand towards me to take but I ignored it and come outside.

I looked at the place and instantly recognise it. We are standing in front of his apartment.

" Come," he said and start walking when he didn't see me coming with him he turned around and look at me with a raised eyebrow.

" You think I'll come with you to this apartment after what you did last time," I said. He started coming towards me and stand in front of me.

" I know whatever I did last time is not right but I was angry that time and I promise you I'll never touch you without your permission," he said.