The Bunch of 24 Roses

Chapter - 64

Tapasya

How does he know?

" How do I know?" He said, I nodded.

" I keep an eye on you. Where will you go, from who you met I know everything"

This means he also knows that I tried black magic on him.

" Yes"

" How are you answering my questions?" I asked him.

" By your face, it's clearly written on it what's running in your mind," he said chuckling.

" Why you did everything?" I asked.

" I wanted revenge"

Revenge?

" After whatever you did I wanted revenge from you, so I made a plan I know you love me and you can't see me with someone else"

I can't blame him I did sin and he has every right.

" You know you were right Tanisha was not my best friend it was all my plan to make you jealous and then I thought I'll make you confess in front of everyone that you lied but you did beyond my imagination I never thought you'll do black magic on me" he chuckled I also smiled remembering how I did so many things.

Whether it was making him eat my jhuta, tieing that black thread around his wrist and that perfume it was most expensive and I had my full faith on it that it will work and he'll come in my control.

" You're smiling," he said, I glared at him.

" You must have smiled too after seeing me doing these things" I taunt him.

" Of course I did, because I never thought someone can love me this much that she can go to any extent"

" And what about Tamanna?"

" She is not any plan, I swear," he said pinched his neck.

" Whatever she did is all her plan " I didn't say anything and silence falls around us.

" By the way, you know that lady was not fraud"  I look at him questioningly

" You did everything so I can get under your control and now look at me I'm all in your control," he said leaning closer to me.

" If you say that it's a night I'll believe it" he whispered.

" It's the night" I stated.

" That's what I said it's the night" he whispered, I rolled my eyes.

" It's really night" I pushed him.

" Ok then if you say it's a morning I'll believe it," he said sitting straight.

Now I'm sure his mind is really not in its position.

" Your Mom came today, why you didn't go with her back?"

" How can I go?"