11 [Unnies]

Y/N POV

After an hour..
I came out for taking a look on my employees...when I was looking I noticed one employee is struggling with his work..so I went to him...

Y/N:Having problem with this??
Employee:Huh...yes Ms.Y/N... (I found a simple mistake in his work)
Y/N:See..here u made a mistake...correct this and u will get the result..
Employee:Oh..I didn't notice that..thank u Ms.Y/N.. (I smiled and nodded)..

But I got startled when someone shouted my name ..not only me but also everyone looked at the owner of the voice...(tae came out of his cabin)

Y/N: Dad...what are u doing here???...do u want something?
Dad:Did u cancelled the deal with Mr.Choi? (serious)
Y/N:Yes

It's very odd to see him like this.....

Dad:Why?(cold)
Y/N:He touched one of my employees inappropriately...so I cancelled the deal with him.. (serious)
Dad:U know what?? (raised his hand)...

I kept my face blank...everyone was shocked and thought he would slap me but...

Dad:(raised his hand and caressed my cheek)..I am proud of u my princess...u thought I would slap u??(softly)
Y/N:Why would I dad??.. I know u very well..btw let me tell u something....u are a very bad actor.. (laughing)..
Dad:I know I know.. (we laughed)...then I will be get going princess..take care
Y/N:Bye dad..

Author:
By seeing u both like this ur employees started to admire the father and daughter bond btw u two...all of them are relieved about the fact that ur Father didn't scold u...and are happy to see u both like this...

Night at 9pm...

Y/N POV

Ahhhh....my shoulders are paining...I massaged my shoulder a lil and I noticed the time...shit it's already 9pm..??...when I was about to go I noticed that it's raining quite heavily...then I went outside saw no employees...I sighed in relief coz I don't want my employees to get sick...then I went to the parking lot  and was about to enter the car...but I saw three shadows standing at the entrance...when I took a close look...I came to know that they are Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin...what the hell are they doing here ????... I decided to scare them...the weather is also perfect for this....so I went behind them slowly and shouted at their ears....they  flinched and screamed a lil...their eyes were furious and was about to shout but when they saw me...

Jimin:WHO THE HE~~~oh Ms.Y/N...what are u doing here at this time???
Jk:Are u stalking us???
Y/N:What the~why should I stalk u...???...and I am asking u the same question why are guys standing here at late night???...
Tae:Umm....coz of that(pointing at rain)

But I decided to play dumb...so I said...

Y/N:What are u afraid of crows?? (Pointing at the same direction as him where some crows are sitting)
Tae:huh??..no no no...we are standing coz of rain...btw why are u still here...
Y/N: I had some works to complete...that's why I am late...so are u guys going to stand here till the rain stops...???
Jimin:Think so (while looking at rain)....
Jk: I don't think the rain is gonna stop now...
Y/N:Ya....umm..if u want I can drop u all off...

They looked at me with surprised look...

Y/N:What???...if u want come with me...or else stay here till the rain stops.....bye (went to my car)...

Vminkook Pov

Jk : What should we do now???....can we go with her?? (while shivering lightly)..
Jimin:I think we can go with her...coz we don't know when it stops...what about u Tae??
Tae:Umm...I don't ~(before he could complete his sentence Jk and Jimin pulled him to ur car)...
Jk:Ms.Y/N (knocking on ur car's window )