26 [Just for Contract]

Snowies!!!!
From cold boss to romantic husband reached 4k votes!
I am so happy and shocked at the same time.
It would have never happened without your support.
I purple you💜

Present

Y/N POV

Soon our parents left but I am so confused that why my mom smirked at me before leaving. I shrugged it off and shifted my gaze towards Tae.
There is an awkwardness btw us. Whenever we see each other, we remember the kiss.

Tae:Umm..I am sorry for what happened there.(looking away)
Y/N:umm..it's ok. But can we talk like before?

He looked at me, smiled and said

Tae:Ok (boxy smile)

I smiled and we went to sleep but before that I went to take a  quick shower.
After taking a warm shower. I was about to go out but I heard something.

Taehyung Pov

When she said we can talk normally like we did before, I felt relieved coz it would be awkward u know? Then we went to our room and she went to take shower.I took my phone which was in the nightstand and was about to got to bed but coz of the stupid carpet,again I fell on the bed.

I looked at the carpet in annoyance.

Me:U stupid carpet coz of u we both kissed. I am a good boy. Now what will she think of me? (pouted) To be frank it was my first kiss. I can't leave u like this coz what if the same happen again? I have to get rid of u first.
Y/N:True. Let's get rid of that.
Me: (flinched) When did u come?
Y/N: Now.
Me: Did u hear anything what I said before? (nervously)
Y/N: No,why did u spilled ur secret or something? (innocently)
Me:Huh..no no.(pannicked)
Y/N:Ok then,lets sleep.

We then laid down.

Y/N POV

I heard everything he said, I just lied to tease him.
So it's also ur first kiss huh? I don't know why I feel so happy knowing about this.

I think I am falling for u Kim Taehyung and I have no regret in that.

(smiled and closed my eyes)

Time skip - Next week

Y/N POV (office cabin)

For the past week I felt so angry,annoyed and jealous. Want to know why? That Mia is working in our company for the project, as she is the secretary of Mr.Han but she is crossing her limits.

She always try to get close to Taehyung but that idiot doesn't mind that whenever I tried to tell him, he always say that

"she is my childhood friend and she is always like this"