14 [Saving]

[SNOW : Made a new one 👆]

Taehyung Pov

I informed Ms.Y/N and quickly went to the hospital..while holding my tears...I hope everything will be fine...even if something is wrong, god pls give me strength to endure it...

I reached there and saw my dad sitting on a chair while his hands covering his face...I went to him...

Me:Dad..

He looked up at me..that's when I noticed tears flowing from his eyes...

Me: Dad...what happened? (without saying a word he hugged me and started to cry)..
... : Mr.Kim... (I turned around and saw Dr.Cha)
Me: Doctor... (letting go of the hug and stood to face the doctor)...what happened?
Dr.Cha:Mr.Kim..ur mom's health is getting worse..we have to do the operation as soon as possible...so pls pay the bill..so that we could start operating her..

When he said that...I couldn't able to process anything...how can I pay that much amount now...but I have to do that...I looked at my crying father..and realised how bad son I am...
I am standing here helplessly.. tears which I have controlled for so long started to flow like a river...

Me: Doctor...pls start the operation..I will surely pay the bill.. (crying)
Doctor:But Mr.Kim...we can only start the operation after the bill is payed...it's the rules...sorry..
Me: Pls doctor... (fell on my knees while crying miserably)
...:Taehyung!!!! (I noticed someone running towards me..I can't see the person clearly coz of my tears )...Taehyung get up!! (but I know this voice..I blinked my eyes to confirm the person)...(suddenly I was pulled up by that person)...
Me:(it's none other than Ms.Y/n)...Ms.Y/N?.. (teary)

Y/N POV

I called him but I got no response...so I pulled him up only to meet with his face full of dried tears and fresh tears flowing from his eyes....I couldn't able to see him like this...it's new to me...I only saw his smiling face but not this crying face...

"EVERY TEARS ARE HIDDEN BEHIND A SIMPLE FAKE SMILE"
Its true...

I wiped his tears..and asked..
Y/N:What happened Taehyung?

He again started to cry like a kid...I hugged him and started to pat his back to calm him down and it worked, after a few mins he calmed down and I let go of the hug...

Y/N:Now tell me..
Tae:Ms.Y/N...my mom has cancer...and now her condition is getting worse than before... it can be cured by doing an operation...but for that I have not much money to pay the bill of it...but the operation can only be done after paying the bills..I don't know what to do.. (voice cracking)...I don't know how to face my dad after this...I am a very bad son... (teary)

Y/N:So this is ur problem? (he nodded)...ok don't cry hmm?...u have to be strong...so that u could console ur father...see he is also in pain...go and console him..
 (he looked at his dad and nodded a lil..he went to his dad)