𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀

The day passed quickly, Jisung didn't even realize that it was getting dark and that his friends had to leave. He asked the driver to take his friends home and then went to get ready for dinner.

Changbin was also gone, Hyunjin didn't want to assume, but he had fun with Seo, he didn't remember the day he had smiled as much as today, Changbin was not just an annoying person to the prince, he's also a fun friend.

Dinnertime arrived, the two princes were already seated in the dining room, waiting for their father. Hyunjin was quiet, but Jisung was talking animatedly with one of the employees, the youngest prince liked to talk and that sometimes annoyed Hyunjin.

— Good night, boys. — Christopher enters the room. — How was your first day of school?

— It was amazing, dad. I've already made friends, the teachers are nice, it was really nice. — Jisung tells while smiling.

— That's nice, son. And how was your day, Hyunjin?

— I confess that school is not as bad as I thought, I think I can handle it. — Hyunjin didn't look at his father's face, but he knew he was smiling.

— Does dad know about your new friend? — Jisung asks his brother.

— Has Hyun made friends with someone? — Christopher asks, surprised.

— Changbin is not my friend. — Hyunjin says.

— Oh really? I could hear your laughter from my room. — Jisung smiles and Hyun rolls his eyes.

— Will Jihyo take a long time with the food? — Hyunjin changes the subject.

Jisung didn't lie, he could hear the laugh of the other two from his room, he didn't remember the last time Hyunjin had fun and actually laughed. After dinner, the princes went to their rooms, Hyunjin wanted to take a shower and then sleep, but his head was full of strange thoughts about school.

He really had a lot of fun with Changbin, so could he consider Seo his friend? Hyunjin has never had a close friend, this is new for him. Hwang knew he would have advantages in being friends with Changbin, Seo knew everyone at school and that could be great for Hyun.

Another thing Hyunjin couldn't stop thinking about for a single minute, Lee Felix. He noticed that the boy is very shy and quiet, but with Jisung he seems more cheerful and fun. Changbin had told about bruises, Hyunjin hadn't noticed any of this in Lee. Hwang was more and more intrigued by the boy, he wants to find out more about Lee and everyone knows that when Hyunjin wants something, he gets it.

Second day of school, Jisung was already dressed and waiting for his brother to go

Second day of school, Jisung was already dressed and waiting for his brother to go. Hyunjin got ready slowly, while he was getting ready, he went over the plan of everything he would do for the day, he has three things to do;

Talk to Changbin and find out more about the other students at school.

Find out what Minho wants with his brother.

Get closer to Lee Felix.

This last one is perhaps the hardest on the list, but it was what Hyunjin was most determined to do.

— Hyung, we're going to be late. — Jisung says, entering the older boy's room.

— I'm ready, shall we? — Hyunjin takes his backpack.

— Finally.

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa 」

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」