𝗠𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Jisung is adopted! 

Now many pieces fit in the prince's head, that's why his mother barely left the castle for months and only appeared when Jisung arrived at the castle just newborn, as Hyun was just a child, he believed Jisung was his brother himself and believed in this lie until this moment. It would also explain why his parents always tried to include Jisung in everything they wanted to do, they wanted the youngest to feel part of the royal family, which he is not. 

He could take these letters and throw them in Jisung's face and also get satisfaction with his father, but what good would it do? And not to mention that for the first time, Hyunjin felt a little bit of empathy for someone. Jisung would be totally destroyed if he knew the truth and Hwang didn't want to see him cry, because they were raised like brothers and him being adopted doesn't diminish the fact of how important he is in the prince's life.

That's right, Hyunjin never wanted to assume, sometimes he even denied it to himself, but it's impossible to say that Hyunjin doesn't love Jisung like a brother, he remembered all the jokes, all the times he defended his brother, the times they fought for a glass of juice, they are good memories that a piece of paper won't destroy.

Hyunjin got up and found his coat in the corner of the attic, it was in great condition just like Jihyo said, he took it and went back to his room, still trying to process everything he found out, he finished packing his things and sat on the bed. Reading those letters not only messed with him because of Jisung but also because of his mother, Hyun tried not to think too much, but now it was almost impossible not to remember his mother. 

The prince curled up in bed and for the first time in a long time, he allowed himself to take off his mask and cry, he was never an ignorant boy who doesn't seem to care about anything, as his mother always said, Hyunjin is a crybaby. But he kept all the hurts, all the bad comments, all the bad things inside him and he didn't show it to anyone, but now here he was, hugging himself and letting out all the tears that he didn't let out for a long time.

— Mom, I miss you... — Hyunjin says, looking somewhere in the room. — It's all so difficult since you left, I try to be strong, but I can't be all the time, I'm sorry mom...

Hyunjin cried for a while until he decided to take a shower, he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and saw how he looked, his face red and puffy, his eyes still watering. To him that meant he was being weak, and he hated to feel that way.

He took a shower and changed into simple clothes, left his crown on the desk and left the room, going to Jisung's, he knocked on the door a few times before the youngest prince opened. 

— Jisung, do you remember that blue tent that we used to sleep on outside the castle? — Hyunjin asks, entering his brother's room. 

— I do, I think Jihyo kept it, why?

— What do you think of us sleeping outside in that tent? Just like we did when we were kids.

— Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Are you sick?

— I'm great, I just want to spend time with you, can't I? — Hyunjin crosses his arms.

— It's not every day that you show up in my room in a sweatshirt, without a crown and calling me to go to sleep there. 

— Look, I just asked, you don't have to go if you don't want to. 

— Hey, let's go, I'll just go put my pajamas on. 

Jisung changed and the two went after Jihyo to get the tent, the woman helped them and even gave them some candy to eat. They set up the tent together and sat on the grass picking up the candy and looking up at the starry sky. They didn't fight, they spent a little time like real brothers, played in the grass, ate the candy, laughed together and in the end, slept side by side in the tent. 

trαnѕlαtσr

trαnѕlαtσr

So... wow right?

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa 」

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」