𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗻

The next day, the princes were already at school. Hyunjin tried to pay attention in science class, but it was so boring that he asked to go to the bathroom. In the hallway, he passed in front of the school's stairs and saw Yang Jeongin sitting there, he had headphones on and his eyes closed.

— Hey, boy. — Hyunjin approaches. Yang notices the prince's proximity and takes off his headphones.

— What you want?

— You're new here so I'll be nice, I came to warn you that you shouldn't treat me that way.

— You don't boss me around.

— Do you have any notion of who you're talking to? I am prince Hwang Hyunjin, your Majesty.

— So you are the prince that the students talk about? — Jeongin gets up.

— The one and only, now that you know, you should respect me. — Yang smirked.

— Do you think I'm like the others? Do you really think I'll bow my head just because you're a prince? Hwang, I don't care about you or your family and whatever else, no one orders me around, not even you. — Hyunjin crossed his arms. He was surprised, since no one ever spoke to him that way.

— Yang, are you aware of what I can do to you? Or to your mother? — Hyunjin gets closer. — I can screw up your mediocre life, I think it's better to drop your rebellious boy possession before I lose my temper.

— I despise you. — Jeongin says before walking away. Hyunjin smiled, satisfied, he knew he had managed to mess with Yang and that was very good for his ego.

The prince returned to class and told everything to Changbin, the two stayed the entire science class talking until the bell hit. During the break, they went to the cafeteria and sat down with Jisung and his friends as they were used to, however, Hyunjin noticed that Felix was not there.

— Where's Felix? — Hyunjin asks.

— He will be here in no time, he stayed in the classroom. — Jisung responds. — Why the interest on my friend?

— Just asking, he lives glued to you.

— Jisung, do you want to hang out with me today? — Minho asks.

— Sure, you already called Felix?

— So... I was thinking of going just the two of us. — Minho lowers his head and Jisung feels his cheeks burn.

— I don't know, dad wouldn't let me out.

— Jisung, you already went out hiding once, I'll talk to dad when I get to the castle. — Hyunjin says.

— Really? Hyun, you are amazing. — Jisung kisses his brother's forehead. In fact, Hyunjin didn't care about his brother's feelings, he just wanted to know how far that Minho thing with Jisung would go.

— Guys, a very strange thing, it happened in my class. — Seungmin starts. — Do you know the new student? He arrived in the middle of English class, his eyes were red and he didn't even argue with the teacher.

— Was he crying? — Changbin asks, curious.

— Apparently, but in the classroom he was just blankly looking at the ceiling.

— Maybe he's having problems at home, we shouldn't talk about it. — Jisung says.

Yes, Yang had indeed a problem, a problem called Hwang Hyunjin.

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa 」

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」