Chapter Forty Four

Do not water down your wild.
Show up as the powerful woman you're.

Warning: Tragic Event ahead

"Who are you're most grateful for this success?"

"My rivalries since they always kept me on my feet to be one step ahead of them."

"Ms. Scott, who you would give the credit of your success to?"

"My employees & my well wishers," I answer the one last question for the paparazzi then make my way inside Stewart Hotels where my company hosted party is being held.

Two weeks before my company was announced as the Top most grossing company of the year. I was ecstatic hearing the news, upon hearing this I decided to host a party like every year and handed it to the event organising team of my company. And the head of the team selected the Stewart Hotels knowing my ties with Nash.

The security guard standing outside the hall bowed at me then opened the door, of course he knows that I'm the host of the party. I keep my chin high and enter with a smirk as everyone inside the hall fell silent and the spotlight is focused on me.

Grand Entrance, I see.

I grabbed a glass of champagne then try to blend into the crowd as various Business associates come and greet me. I even greeted some of my pervert clients, who kept trying to seduce me but my one glare made them take a step back.

Then I make my ways towards the stage with the mic & wait everyone to quiet down, "Good evening everyone. Today we'll have gathered to celebrate our success of becoming the top most grossing company of the year. I would like to thank each one of the employees for their hard work & putting up with such a tough boss." I chuckled while the audience laughed.

"But doesn't mean I would start going easy on you guys," I gave them all a playful stern look, "you can achieve every single thing in this world with hard work & dedication and that's why we'll are here, so folks I look forward to achieve every single deal or success knowing that you'll are with me. Enjoy the night!" There was a big round of applause as I exited the stage.

After a while Kayden found some alone time with me but still behaved like a friend due to the crowd present. Though he kept whispering how stunning I was looking, and how our outfits were matching yet again. He was wearing white shirt and a black blazer which had silver sparkling like my dress. I was wearing a one shoulder black gown with silver sparkles & the dress was heavy, like a lot.

I danced with some of them business men like Theoden & Nash but longest one was with my boyfriend Kayden as we kept whispering to & fro with smiles & laughter.