Comedic Relief

"Wow

"Wow." Deaton breathed out as he stared down at the unconscious and very young Derek Hale. Stiles head shot up at the man, looking at him with wide eyes. "Wow? Wow as in, 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do,' kind of wow? Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for."

Deaton slowly looked up from Derek to give Stiles an amused look. "I think you might be overestimating my abilities." Will sighed at the mans words, looking down as Lydia went to fell Derek's pulse, her eyes going wide at his temperature. "He's cold. Really cold."

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked and Deaton sighed. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Will rubbing the edge of his jawline, looking up at the man. "So what do we do with him?" "Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton answered.

"You mean from Kate?" Stiles said and Deaton turned to him, lifting his head higher slightly. "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." Deaton said.

"Why would she want do this to him?" Lydia asked and Deaton shrugged. "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her." "Yeah, and bad for everyone else." Will muttered sarcastically, Scott turning to him, sending him a warning look.

Deaton turned to the four teens around him and sighed. "You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night... And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton said and Scott instantly shook his head. "But someone should stay with you."

Will looked around the group, he noticed Lydia sigh, about to raise her hand but he beat her to it. "I'll stay. My grades are fine... Despite missing a few classes. Plus, it's really quite at home now. With my parents doing late shifts and Stephanie and Isaac aren't blasting the television off rather just stay here." Will said with a small frown.

Feeling eyes on him, he looked down at Lydia beside him who was sending him an 'are you sure?' look that he nodded at. "I'll stay."

Stiles pursed his lips, his arms crossed as he shook his head at Will. "I'm so not okay with this. I mean like, if you don't like the  quiet, you can just stay at my place or something." Will let out a small laugh at Stiles' eagerness, shaking his head. "Guys, go."

"No." Stiles said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders as he turned to Will. "Not happening."

Scott rolled his eyes at Stiles, a small laugh passing his lips as he turned to Will. "Text us if anything happens." Will nodded. Scott and Lydia started to walk out of the clinic as Stiles stayed put at the edge of the metal table, still shaking his head. "Nope, still not okay with it. Not going anywhere."

Scott rolled his eyes again, walking up from behind Stiles and grabbing his shoulders, pulling him out of his spot and out the door. "All right, just 'cause you're stronger..."