Just Like Old Times

"I'm not sharing my basement

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia yelled defensively. Lydia's face scrunched at her words, turning to Malia as she shook her head. "Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time." Lydia said before turning to Will, sending him an harmless glare since he was the one that watched her while going through the full moon.

Will rose his hands in surrender, shaking his head at Lydia. "All right, she's still learning." Scott nodded in agreement with the boy, understanding that Malia was still learning but continued to talk anyway. "But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them."

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asked, and Stiles sighed, making everyone turn to him. "I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles said, mimicking the actions of his words. Will, not even turning beside him to Stiles, pointed at him, nodding. "I'm in."

"No." Scott argued, making the two boys faces frown as the alpha continue. "We're not killing or kidnapping him." Lydia sighed at Scott's words, groaning slightly as her arms crossed. "Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia said, making Will instantly snicker. "So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Will asked, pulling his lips into a line to hold back his laughter. Lydia glared at the boy, shaking her head. "No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Lydia said, before turning to Kira.

One by one, the whole group turned to the Yukimura girl and once she realized all eyes were on her, she shook her head. "Who? Me? No way. Not me." Lydia gave the girl a reassuring smile, almost resembling a smirk. "Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen. You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen."

...

Much to Stiles and Wills surprise, Lydia's plan had work. The three of them, Malia and Scott were waiting at the lake house for Kira to show up with Liam and Scott let out a slightly relieved laugh. "I'm actually shocked this worked."

Will laughed slightly, leaning back into the Jeep as he smiled to the group. "I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine."

"Well, we have a problem." Stiles abruptly spoke, making Wills face fall as he sighed. "Right when we were congratulating ourselves too..." He mumbled. Stiles frowned at him, grabbing his shoulder and rubbing it before turning to Scott, Malia and Lydia across from him and Will. "I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

"This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott asked and Will sighed, leaning his head back against the car. "Isn't it always?" Stiles rolled his eyes at Will, not even turning to him as he held up a finger as if to say 'be quiet'. "Shush." He quickly said, making Will eyes widen but before he could say anything, Stiles continued. "He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And... The kid's got some serious anger issues."