Part 2

Welcome to Jeon corporation Ms. Choi y/n jungkook spoke with a wide smirk on his face making you realise that this ain't going to be easy. You could see the same face sitting in front of you with those dark eyes , clenched jaw , he seemed like he was pissed off , you could see professionalism pouring in him.

You don't wanna face him at any cost but there is no use of running because if you don't get this job your parents will already get you married from the stranger of their choice which you didn't want at any cost. It's better to face him rather than to marry you mumbled to yourself. Are you going to stand up there the whole day Ms.Y/n? Jungkook spoke with his raspy voice.

His eyes checking you out makes you more nervous. You took steps forward to the chair that was placed in front of his desk. Settling yourself you took a deep breath locking your eyes with the person in front of you. Poking his tongue inside his cheeks, his eyes staring into your eyes with a small smirk placed on his face.

I already read your journal and file Ms.Y/n and you are qualified enough for this job. Well you know if you lack practically I won't hesitate to teach you things in my way he spoke with his deep voice making you shiver slightly. You wanted to punch him for speaking a double meaning sentence. What does he mean by teaching me in his way you thought to yourself cursing that what you have gotten yourself into.

Thankyou soo much Mr.jeon I won't disappoint you practically you spoke with confidence showering in your personality making you shine in front of him. He was shocked to see your spirit. He let out a small chuckle. You will start from today Ms.lee will show you your cabin he stood from his chair so as you. You started moving and he followed you. As soon as you were going to open the door he held your hand and pulled you towards him.

Taking your both hands in his one fist he pinned them above on the nearest wall with one hand on your waist. Why did you leave in the morning he whispered in your ear, making you shake under his touch. You were sensitive and fragile under this man, you wanted to serve submissive in front of him by yourself.

I had an interview but I didn't know that you would turn out to be the boss you said making him chuckle some things are too strange and too strong to be a coincidence y/n , guess fate wants us to be together he spoke staring in your eyes. Your heart melted at his words, this man was taking over you and you didn't wanna push him , you were craving for him, for his touch, for his soul to be reunited again.

I told you Mr.jeon that was just a one night st- he cut you off mid sentence and placed his lips on yours. Moving them softly your both lips danced on each other. Kissing him back passionately you don't want to let them go but he pulled out. You don't want to remember last night but you also kissed me back, don't keep me in mixed feelings he spoke bringing his face towards you again but you were fast enough to push him and went out of his office. He let out a chuckle on your little escape. She is making me crazy he said, moving fingers from his hair.

You finally let out a breath thinking what just happened until a woman walked towards you. ms.Choi you must be Mr.jeon new secretary, I'm Ms.lee , he asked me to show your office she said making you bow towards her. She showed you the office which was near jungkook. You didn't know but he could see you through the glass but you couldn't.

Thank you Ms.lee you bowed no need to be formal with me , hi I'm Lia she introduced herself with a wide smile making you chuckle. Hi I'm y/n you said making him chuckle. Call me when you have any problem y/n I guess we are of same age she smiled and you nodded.

Skip time [ Evening 6pm ]
Everyone left the company but you were stuck with the last file. You completed it after 10 minutes and stood up to give him all the files. Mr.jeon you spoke come in hearing him you entered his cabin. He smiled looking at your presence. You placed the files and he checked them. They are perfect just like you he said, making you blush.

Let me show you around the company and tell you what you have to do from tomorrow he said while standing up, making you nod. Trying to catch his steps you entered the elevator with him. You have to make coffee from tomorrow for me, will provide my schedules, go on a business trip with me he said, making you nod. Words Ms.y/n he spoke with jaw clenched i got it Mr.jeon.

He showed you the whole company and each corner, told you which type of coffee he likes and everything necessary. Lastly, he took you to the company's rooftop which was Beautifully decorated and you could see Seoul from its rooftop. The entire view of the city was looking so beautiful.

Lastly this is the rooftop of the company and this is the Beautiful view in front of a gorgeous woman he spoke making blush crept your cheeks. You smiled that your life was taking a turn because of a small step. I hope we can get to know each other better y/n he spoke coming closer to you i hope so too, Jungkook, you spoke, making him show his infamous bunny teeth.

You didn't want to deny your feelings anymore with anyone. You wanted to live your life freely out of a cage. Inhaling fresh air you embraced the chaos as it painted your life with purpose.