Part 7

You didn't believe your ears when Jungkook said that to jungwon. I hope you are fine Mr.song jungkook repeated his words when he stood in front of jungwon. Yes of course I'm fine Mr.jeon jung won said smirking while looking at you. Because now you won't be, Jungkook said, leaving Jungwon in confusion. Before he could say anything It didn't took seconds when a rock hard punch met Jungwon's face. Jungkook kept punching him to death. He had anger on his face, jaw clenched , eyes red because he failed to protect you in a split of seconds.

Blood was oozing out from Jungwon's face. You immediately went to Jungkook after buttoning your blouse buttons. Kook pls stop you tried to stop him, everyone started to gather around you three. You didn't thought of anything and smashed your lips on his. He immediately stopped beating Jungwon and held your waist pulling you close. After pulling out he secured you in his arms afraid of losing you. His eyes wandered towards Jungwon who was trying to get up.

Watch yourself getting destroyed Mr.song, I hope that your black money will come in help of the people who ain't able to afford meals. Jungkook said, smirking. Soon the cops came as planned by Jungkook and they arrested Mr.song. Jungkook made you sit in the car and you already fell asleep. He told the driver to reach the hotel room. After reaching there he picked you in bridal style moving towards his room. He laid you down on bed holding your hand. Sorry princess I failed to protect you, I'm so sorry I was so busy dealing with illegal works of that bastard. He mumbled but little did he know you were wide awake.

It's okay kook you whispered loud enough for him to hear. He pecked your forehead and kept asking for an apology. I was so scared you said. He immediately took you into his arms engulfing you in his warm embrace.

Flashback [ after the day when you got discharged from hospital ]

He got inside the sheets with you wrapping his hands around you and humming you a song to which you fell asleep. The more I see you , I have an urge to protect you till death he spoke falling asleep with you in his arms. You both were sleeping until Jungkook got a call from his share partner's. He immediately woke up laying you down not wanting to wake up.

On call
Yes Mr.Sim
"sorry to call you in the middle of night Mr.jeon. I have important information for you"
"it's ok Mr.sim I know you don't contact me unless it's important"
"Mr.song has false stocks and he has been dealing with drugs at cassino, pls stop this project soon and you can inform this to cops because I have enough evidence against him."
"Thankyou Mr.sim I owe you a lot"

Jungkook hung up the call feeling satisfied to destroy jungwon. He went up to you and you were trembling in fear. It seemed like you were having a nightmare. He immediately woke you up giving you a glass of water as he sat beside you. Y/n are you okay? He asked, laying your head on his lap. You were mumbling Jungwon's name in your sleep, princess I heard your and his conversation at the hospital. Please tell me what's going on so that I can help you he said wanting to hear an answer from you. You remained silent for few minutes but then opened up about your and Jungwon's incident during highschool.

I'm sorry you have to go through a lot because of that jerk. Don't worry princess I will protect you from that bastard I promise just wait for the right time he spoke giving you a peck. You softly smiled at him.
Flashback over

Skip time to 2 months
You were cuddling Jungkook on your bed. Things went smoothly these two months. You and Jungkook fell deeply in love. You had everything in your life you wanted. Now you just have to tell your parents about your and Jungkook's relationship.

Kook do you want some ice cream you said giving him spoon full of ice cream. He took the spoon making you frown. You don't want to eat from my hands you asked, completely pissed off at him. He chuckled deeply making you feel butterflies. You could see his sharp jawline and doe eyes with perfect features. He slowly bent your neck a little and put the ice cream from the spoon on your neck. He brought his mouth to your neck and sucked on the place. He kept sucking it until there was a hickey making you moan. In a matter of seconds you both were naked. After a full pleasurable night you both fell asleep in each other's arms because it was a weekend tomorrow.

Skip time
You were cooking breakfast for jungkook until you got a call from your dad. Yes dad you cooed with your voice but he was serious. Y/n come home right now and wear something good. Your dad said and ended the call making you frown. Suddenly someone back hugged you felt a chin on your shoulder. Koo you said facing him. Good morning darling he said taking you in a passionate kiss. Kook I have to go. Dad just called me to come home you said, making him nod. Return soon I will be waiting for you he said, making you nod.

You immediately got ready wearing a dress that reached upto your knees. You got into the car and drove to your parents house. You got inside the house. Dad mom what it is you asked but they were sitting with a serious look on the couch. Come sit here daughter your dad said and immediately walked up to them settling yourself on the couch. You are getting married your dad spoke, making your heart break into pieces. But dad- you managed to say you are getting married y/n that's it. "I have a boyfriend" you spoke taking them in shock. I don't care , you will break-up from him. I always said that you will marry the man of my choice NOT YOURS he said with greeted teeths.

Your in - laws are arriving soon, behave in front of them your mom said with a straight face. You immediately broke into tears thinking about jungkook. Was this the end for you both? He was waiting for you at your apartment. You were so scared of losing him. The only word that was crossing your mind was "jungkook".

Authore note
What do you think will happen??🥲