Part 5

Things were going smoothly. You could see Jungwon gaze on your figure. You wanted to disappear then and there. Jungkook noticed your anxious state and held your hand under the table. You felt safe in his aura , holding his warm hands in your cold ones you were getting used of environment. It was nice meeting Mr.jeon. Let's continue this meeting tomorrow evening at my mansion jungwon spoke, making Jungkook nod. Have a good day Mr.song jungkook spoke and stood up greeting him.

Oh and Mr.jeon this bouquet of flowers for you his secretary gave the flowers to you and you bowed. Thankyou so much Mr.song he said, making Jungwon nod. He was leaving with his guards until he looked at you. He forwarded his hands towards you to shake with your hands. You were clearly not present in the situation. Flashbacks were running in your mind creating easiness in your surroundings. The environment was making you sick with a horrible person in front of you.

Y/n are you alright? Jungkook whispered but you weren't able to hear anything. The view in front of your eyes was becoming dark , soon you collapsed but jungkook caught you. He immediately took you in the hotel room calling a doctor right away to check upon you.

Flashback
You were running in corridors to save your life from the boy that was running behind you. It was evening time and you were in the study room of school. You wanted to go home but the pressure of exams was on your heads. You saw an empty room near the class and immediately went inside. You hid yourself wanting to escape from the situation in front of you.

But your phone rang displaying your dad calling you , you immediately ended the call not wanting to be caught but it was too late. The boy who was running behind you caught you entering the room inside. Y/n I told you that you are mine baby there is no escape jungwon spoke with a smirk on his face. He liked you so much that his obsession towards you was too unhealthy and psychic that could even cross borders.

You don't get jungwon? I don't like you , you shouldn't force yourself on someone you spoke only to get hit by him. You are a psycho you shouted on him , the anger fuming in him he forwarded his hand and it landed on your cheek. He slapped you, making you fall on the ground. Your dad works under my dad's company, do you want your dad to get unemployed? Huh? He said grabbing your jaw I promise to give you everything y/n but I can't see you with someone else he said pinning your hands on the wall.

His face was coming near you until you kicked his crotch making him yelp. He pushed you on the ground , kicking you continuously. He locked you in that room going out. The room was already dark without any source of light. You had nyctophobia making it worse. You had hard breathing time during those hours. You kept shouting and screaming for help but nobody came.

Late at night the watchmen came to take a round in school and found you lying in a dark room around 1am. You were admitted to hospital because your condition was severe. When you got discharged you asked your dad to transfer somewhere else where jungwon can't reach. Your dad resigned from that company to keep you safe from the ill son of his boss. He got a new job in Seoul and since then he has been strict towards you.

Flashback over
You opened your eyes only to find Jungwon sitting in front of you. Oh you woke up y/niee. He spoke, making your breath hitch get out you said, making him chuckle. I was going to come s.korea for you but it seems like you came by yourself for me he said coming closer to you. You know you are mine , I never got over you. I will get you and don't you dare to tell your boss about this or yk I have the power to destroy him he spoke. Soon doctors step inside after seeing you awake.

Jungwon went to his mansion with his guards and secretary. Jungkook entered in a worry and immediately went towards you. How are you feeling now? I was so scared he said immediately engulfing you in a hug , kissing your forehead he sat beside you holding your hand. Where were you? You asked i was gone out to get some food and medicines for you he said while cupping your cheeks Don't leave me alone kook you said with a year left your eyes.

I will never leave you darling he said, kissing your hands softly massaging them. Why were you so stressed and why were you feeling so anxious? He asked wanting to hear an answer but you remained silent avoiding his gaze its ok rest for now , don't take stress and we will talk about this when you will feel comfortable he said, pecking your lips.

Can we cuddle you spoke making him chuckle and he nodded yes but after eating food he spoke and made you eat healthy food with him after a while. He got inside the sheets with you wrapping his hands around you and humming you a song to which you fell asleep. The more I see you , I have an urge to protect you till death he spoke falling asleep with you in his arms.