Updated Baby Snake Guide!

Don't miss the chapter updated before this. ^.^

Updated Baby Snake Name Guide!!!

Which includes characteristics and personality traits as mentioned so far in the story to help you keep track of all the critters--now with Asher included! Because I'm kind enough not to expect you to remember the names of ten children and an adopted dragon.

_________________________

LazyBoi--helped out of his egg, the biggest, has blue spots, guards his haunt under his mom's hair around her neck, jealousy. Overall boss and butthole, in a lazy way. Current living status is unknown, as he has yet to return home after being smacked flat by his irritated father. He needed it.

Licorice--has black stripes down his sides. The one out of his brothers that is the most okay with their dad. Because of this, he and Luna get along pretty well.

Freckles--has the most blue spots. Almost looks purple from a distance. Mischievous.

Dawn and Luna--Red identical twin girls. Dawn is a catty tomboy with a chip on her shoulder. Luna is a daddy's girl who is languid and the most laid-back of the three.

Sky--only snake with blue eyes, a girl. Also the most like their mom in general, out of the girls, that is. While naturally physically talented, she is actually the most docile and okay with acting domesticated.

Thumb--the runt of the litter, with no freckles. Dead

Pocky--blue freckles with a blue-tipped nose, as well as a love for anything funny.

Stars--blue freckles like constellations. The lackey of all things mischief, but never the leader.

Dice--Blue freckles, with two big freckles on his tail that remind Shay of a snake eye dice roll. The quietest of the bunch. He doesn't want any trouble. Turns out to be the most talented of them all in terms of hunting and other physical skills. He really blooms once Lazy Boi is out of the picture.

Asher--the adopted baby dragon/colossal, with opal scales, two legs, and a tuff of grey hair on his head, as a mane, and the tip of his tail. Think Chinese-styled dragon, or just google 'Korean Yong.'