❥︎6. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐐/𝐀 ♡︎

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆'𝗹𝗹 ??! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.💜💚

* 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒋𝒅𝒋𝒋𝒅𝒅𝒅𝒌𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒌 ㋛︎
*no proofread
❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

" Hey Taekookies welcome back to our YouTube channel " Taekook said in unison with excitement filled on their voices.

" Look who are there present with us today ? " Tae asked clapping his hands. " Yes it's our Hyungs !!! " As soon as Taehyung spoke 5 men men came in front of the camera jumping from beside Jungkook and Taehyung showing beautiful smiles waving their hands , indirectly greeting us .

" Ok Hyungs introduce yourself now first , I know you don't need to but still " Jungkook spoke gesturing his hand towards the Hyungs telling them to speak.

Actually none of their videos were scripted and that is why we love this channel.

" I'm jin , WWH " Jin introduced.
" I'm Namjoon " Namjoon introduced.
" I'm Jhope call me Hobi " Hobi introduced.
" I'm Jimin " Jimin introduced.
"And lastly I'm Suga" yoongi introduced.

" So as you can already know from the title we are going to play " Most likely To game ft. our Hyungs but we'll be answering some questions of our fans too so Q/A is also added in here " Jungkook said and led them to their big living hall where the couches were there.

" As you can probably see this is not our home , it is of our Jin and Joonie hyung . Our mansion is mostly of dark themed and you know who likes that way " Taehyung said smiling and looking at Jungkook while Jungkook returned a sheepish smile scratching the back of his nape.

" So everyone get seated on the couches comfortably , my sister wrote today's game's questions and also she wrote some mainly asked question on your comment section for the Q/A " Hobi said cheerfully .

" So we all have been given 7 sticks each of different Hyungs and maknaes face on it . So I'll be reading one statement each time and we need to show the face of the person of whom do you think this is mostly related to. " Hobi continued.

" So why delay let's start then woohoo " Taehyung said as Hobi himself got adjusted on the couch and started off with the first one.

" Who's most likely to : Sleep with someone on their first date.." Hobi spoke as everyone looked at the Namjin couple and coughed when they both turned redder than the tomato. As everyone pulled out Jin's and Joon's face on the stick at an instance .

Everyone showed two faces of Jin and Namjoon even they themselves caz there's no backing up and get embarrassed.

" I'll tell you this...so what actually happened was Jinie and Joon hyungie always used to chat online in twitter. They never video chatted but they always use to boice calls as per I know . Then one fine day Jin hyung was not found in our household so me and gukkie went to find him caz he always used to tell us before we going and we being innocent as duck went to the coffee shop of hyung's and we both literally found them making out...... pffft- so we both ran from there to our house were washing our eyes with holy water . Soon evening came and Joon hyungie freaking was carrying Jin hyung to his room and of course who wouldn't understand that they had fucking seggs on their first ever date...." Tae said innocently while Namjin were looking like an extra ripe tomatoes .