♡︎❦︎𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐊𝐨𝐨❦︎♡︎

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 ,

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ,
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ,
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ,
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ~

        ~ 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒚'𝒔.💜

Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkookie . Happy birthday! You're finally 24! From when you were just 15, you joined in Bangtan Sonyeondan as a trainee and look how far you've come! I'm sure when I say this, I'm speaking for all ARMYs: We're so proud of you !

You (along with the rest of BTS) have given me so much motivation in my life, from motivation to study to motivation to keep on living. I'm glad that I decided to join ARMY and I deeply regret that I didn't join sooner. Anyway, I want to thank you so much for being able to make me laugh through videos and notice that success comes with hardships.

My life pretty much sucks and I've always wished for an older brother, yet, sadly, I'm the oldest child in my family's generation. But when you and the rest of Bangtan came along, I finally felt as if someone loves me in the world again. Yet, through your music, even though I've never actually seen you guys in person, I realised that life still has meaning to it.

Now, when I said previously that you guys gave me motivation to keep on living, I mean it. You've saved me from self harm in my yikes of depression with your music. Even though ARMYs don't post their personal stuff online like I'm doing now, I'm sure that you have definitely made a difference and saved people like me.

So, before I get TOO ahead with myself in this letter and turn it into a book, I just wanna say: "Gomabseumnida Bangtan! Happy JK Day!"

Yours truly,
~ 𝐒𝐚𝐧💜

Even though we know Kookie will not be able to read and see all of this , but I really want to express my feelings.

I’ll say this:

Happy Jungkook Day. Thank you for being here bringing joy and laughter to our lives with your music together with the others. As much as ARMYs wants more music from you guys.

It is okay to have lesser songs.

It is okay to have lesser Run BTS episodes.

It is okay to feed us lesser.

It is okay to not be perfect.

Nothing is more important than having a healthy, safe and happy life. If you guys are tired, rest. If you’re hungry, eat as much as you want. I do not need a perfectly chiseled Jungkook or Bangtan. Just a healthy and cheerful Jungkook and Bangtan will do.

Sometimes I look at you I wonder what am I doing. Although you’re the Maknae, I do look up to you. Your determination, passion, talent and your willpower. I’m in awe.

❥︎ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 9 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.