❥︎.𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 ~

*𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒔.
*𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅..

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

" Hey Taekookies ! Welcome back to our YouTube channel ! " Tae said quietly.

" So as you all can understand from the the heading of today's prank , I will be distracting my husband while he is working " Tae whisper shouted from God knows where he was standing.

" So you all might think why and how would I distract him while he is working when I am not even in his office....So the actual thing was that suddenly today there was a thunderstorm and it is still going on.... you all might be able to hear the noise of thunder and heavy rain in spite I have closed all the windows " Tae explained while he was showing how it was raining heavily from the big window behind him.

" Kookie is currently working on the office room of our mansion and suddenly I had this thought of planning this prank . I couldn't even setup the cameras because he was already on the office room but I am planning that since he is going for a shower soon because he still didn't , I might go and put three or four cameras on different angles for a better view quietly and I just hope I don't get caught while initialising that " Tae was currently explaining how he was going to prank his hubby while he was sitting near the balcony .

" I might say that he doesn't like anyone disturbing his office work and he's quite a serious person when it comes to that. I mean it's not like that , that he doesn't give me attention when I go to his office during his work hours it's just that this time I am doing things more intentionally and instead of sitting quietly in a place I would be disturbing and distracting him with many different ways which might be quite annoying " Tae said nodding and peeking to check if Jungkook's work is done or not.

He suddenly heard files stacking sound and he heard that the the meeting is ended. He started panicking and kept the camera behind the curtains so that the camera could capture the first part of the plan.

He started acting as if he was scrolling through his phone and soon the door opened revealing Jungkook who was wearing a casual baggy hoodie with shorts . Soon there was a pouty Jungkook pecking Tae's lips and sitting beside him putting one of his legs all over Tae and holding him tightly while Tae took a hold of that leg so that Jungkook won't fall .

" Did the first part of the meeting ended baby ? " Tae asked as he saw the cute pout on his hubby's lips and he pecked Jungkook's lips continuously till Jungkook started giggling and picked Tae only to put him on his own lap snuggling his face him Tae's neck.

" Yes it did bub but some employees wer just being dumb headed expanding my workload so had to give them some lesson.." Jungkook said pecking Tae's forehead lovingly and kept that till few seconds.

" I'm going for a shower bub . Can you just arrange the files in order ? I just have too much work today . So I'll take a quick shower then . " Jungkook said .

" Ok Kookie I'll do that you can go and take a shower I'll also prepare your food come fast " Tae replied while Jungkook got up from couch a ran like a waddling baby towards their shared bedroom.

"Omo he's cute haha so now let's carry the cameras and go to our office room. It actually won't take much time since our office room is all black and stuff the cameras would also be able to camouflage on it " Tae said taking three camera and running towards Jungkook's and his office. room.

" So here we are in our office room and also let's see my outfit of the day " Tae chirped keeping all the cameras in the desired way giving all the angles of the office look whith his outfit.