Chapter 46: Activate! Limit Break: Heaven!!

*Both bladers take positions and smile, their flares responding to their emotions*

Athena: Let's go!!

Chiki: Yeah! I'll make sure you burst!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and Cthulhu takes the center while Adeona races around the stadium at top speed*

Chiki: Alright, Lunatic Maelstrom!!

*Cthulhus storm forms above the stadium as lightning bolts strike Adeona, knocking it off balance*

Athena: Go Adeona!!

*Adeona pushes forward and knocks Cthulhu out of the center but it was futile as it returned to the center unaffected*

Chiki: Not bad but this is just the beginning!

*Cthulhu tilts on its Prevail Metal Driver and comes in for a major counterattack*

Athena: Hold on!!!

*Cthulhu and Adeona clash and explosions rapidly blew in their faces, both beys clashed back and forth relentlessly in a epic and fierce clash of wills*

Chiki: Athena.. this is fun... you truly are the best opponent ever..

Athena: Chiki.. i know you feel the same way i do... i never want this battle to end..

*Both beys clashed and the earth around them shook as they clashed head on with their flares lit ablaze*

Chiki: DO IT CTHULHU!!!

*Cthulhu rushes in for its biggest attack ever, Athena gasps in shock at Cthulhus speed*

Chiki: Now, Lunatic Rip!!!

*Adeona was blown sky high into the air, all the Legends came out to watch the battle. Athena looked up at Adeona which was still gaining altitude*

Athena: Now...

*Adeona began to fall. Athenas hair flew undone as it imploded into an inferno of white fire, she screamed as her power began to overflow drastically*

Athena: ADEONA!!!!