S2 Chapter 2: The Black Dragons Perfect Circle! Panic Bahamut!!

*Both Adeona and Bahamut land in the stadium with loud thuds, Bahamut takes the center as Adeona races around the stadium at top speed*

Boa: Alright, show me what you're capable of!

*Adeona comes in for the attack, its blades glowing*

Athena: Now, Guardian Strike!!

*Adeona deals a major attack that sends Bahamut reeling back, however the only thing it did was cause its lock to advance forward some but even Boa knew that wasn't going to work on his Bahamut. It claimed the center once more pretty much unaffected*

Athena: Wait, it withstood it?! Tch.. Keep going!!

*Adeona continued its onslaught as Bahamuts lock moved even more, and this time something different happened*

Boa: Transform! Panic Guard!!

*The moment Bahamuts lock moved again, 2 emerald green blades extend from the Panic blade and it made Bahamut more circular and increased its defenses*

Athena: Wait it got rounder?!

Boa: Don't tell me that's all you've got!

*Athena looked at Boa surprised as his aura began glow around him, a fierce look overcame his face as the avatar of Bahamut loomed over him*

Athena: We won't let it end here, we're just getting warmed up!!

*Adeona races forward and it gets on the upper deck and lands in one of the speed cradles to gain speed*

Athena: Alright, here we go!! Go, Adeona!!

*Adeona gains so much speed as it looked like it was about to break the sound barrier*

Athena: Now get in there!! Guardian Strike!!!

*Boas' eyes flashed as his aura glowed to life*

Boa: It's time! Panic Bahamut!!

*Adeona clashes into Bahamut hard but using the ring on its Guard driver, it manages to escape and race around the stadium to prepare for a counter attack*