Chapter 12: The Fiery Majestic Crimson Flames! World Spriggan!

~Shu and Athena leave Valts home, Athena fell behind as she reflected on her losses~

Shu: Athena.. Dont let your losses get the best of you, learn from those losses and understand what you did wrong and i can almost guarantee you will be a lot stronger.

~Athena lifts her head and looked at Shu, inspired by his words she dashes in front of him and holds out Adeona~

Athena: Battle me! 

~Shu stared at Athena a little surprised but his surprise changed to a smile, he agrees and they head to the bey stadium in the park~

Athena: I'll defeat you!

Shu: *changing 2B to Defense Mode* let's see you try.

~from a distance, Lane was watching, He held Lucifer in his hand in hopes that either one of them would get him fired up~

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Spriggan takes the center as Adeona attempts to cut it off*

Athena: Blow it back!!

*Spriggan blocks all the attacks and climbs the stadium*

Shu: World Counter Break!

*Spriggan accelerates and bursts Adeona in record time*

Athena: N-no way..

Lane: *whispers* what a failure...

Shu: One more time?

Athena: Sure!

*Shu then changed to Left Spin Attack*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Spriggan and Adeona land in the Stadium*

Athena: Go!!

*Adeona attacks and deals some damage to Spriggan*

Shu: That wont be enough! World Counter Break!

*Spriggan blows Adeona away, knocking it in the Speed Cradle*

Athena: This is only the beginning! Adeona!!

Athena: Do it! Guide Slash!!

*Adeona flys out of the speed cradle and dives toward Spriggan*

Shu: Spriggan!!

Shu: End this battle with World Slash!!

~Athena snapped! Her hair turns a snowy white and her eyes glow a bright purple as her white flare activates, it was so much bigger this time which shocked both Shu and Lane!~

*Adeona and Spriggan collide and Adeona bursts, the explosion that followed blows Athena off her feet, Athena fainted*

~when Athena woke up she was in Lanes abandoned factory, she was laying down on a crate, sitting next to her was Lane~

Athena: H-how did I get here?

Lane: I brought you here.

Athena: *surprised* what for?

Lane: *getting off the crate and walks over to the stadium* to battle.

Athena: *walks over to the stadium* if you insist..

Lane: *thinks* your flare has grown, lets see how it compares to mine.

Athena: *Aura activates* i'll take you down here and now!!

Lane: *aura activates* yes... Let me see more of your rage! Lucifer is just itching to break you!!

Athena: I wont let you!!

~the two stared at each other as a very explosive battle was about to take place!~

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Next Episode: Flare Collision! Rematch With Lane!