Chapter 4: Sexual education

Mori was right in front of you. Because you were in the corner, you had no escape route. You glanced at Mori's eyes, and they were sparkling. He smiled at you again.

-Say that you're okay with this (y/n).

-...No

-Do you really want to leave your friend to die?

-...No...but...

-I promise you, i'm going to be gentle with you. I mean it when i say that i want you to feel good. So are you okay with this?

-...

-...

You didn't want to answer, but he was waiting patiently for it.

-...Yes...

-Great!

He hugged you tightly. Of course, you weren't completely okay with this, but you were worried for Lucy.

-I have a bed in the room next to this one, let's go.

You weren't moving so he took your hand.

_____

You were now both sitting on the bed and you couldn't bring yourself to look at Mori in the eyes anymore. Your gaze was stuck on your feet.

-I'm going to teach you how to do this properly. I'll do something to you, and then you'll do the same to me, do you understand, (y/n)?

-...Yes

-Great, let's start with something simple. Can you please look at me in the eyes? Good! I'm going to touch you, and after that, you're going to do the same.

He took your hands and caressed them for a while. He went up and did the same with your arms, moving higher and higher.

-Please, look at me in the eyes, (y/n). Okay, this should be easy enough, now try to touch my hands and arms the way i did to you.

You were both aroused and scared. This wasn't consensual, but you were undoubtedly attracted to him. You didn't know what to think about this. You felt guilty about enjoying being taught by Mori.

After you caressed his hands and arms he touched your face and went down to your breast, which startled you.

-Eek!

-Shh, it's okay, i'm going slowly okay?

After the both of you explored each other's whole body came the next part.

-Let's move on to the clothes.

He was slowly unbuttoning your shirt.

-For this part, if you keep your hand close to your partner's body, it will have a similar effect to a caress.

You felt the movement his finger had on the fabric, and despite trying your best to hold it in, a tear rolled down your cheek. When he noticed he smiled at you and gently touched your cheek with the back of his hand.

-This is hard for you, isn't it? It's okay to cry, you don't have to hold it in.

When he said that you cried harder. He let you cry without touching you for a few minutes. You were surprised he was actually giving you the time to cry, but you were also a bit grateful.

When you calmed down, he said:

-You're doing good, now it's your turn.

You took out his black coat and his red scarf, then shyly unbuttoned his shirt.

-You can press your hand a bit harder on my chest, if you're not putting enough pressure i will barely feel your touch.

You did everything he told you. Every little observation, every remarks, you did it all. Despite the fact that you stopped crying, you still felt the deep sorrow, and your eyes were still warm.

Now that both of you were naked he hugged you again. Having a him hugging your naked body felt so great.

He was being so reassuring that you weren't sure anymore if you didn't want this. You were very aroused but would never admit it to him.

Since your had a hard time keeping eye contact with him, he kept reminding you every 20 seconds to look at him. You could see he was blushing too. His eyes were looking at you, and only you.

____

Your body intertwined with Mori's. His breathing stomach touched yours and both of you were sweating and hot. It felt weird and you were scared that it would hurt. Thanks to the facts that he touched you a lot before, you were aroused enough and it actually didn't hurt at all. You could even feel pleasure.
He was now in complet control of you, and you just let him. He knew what he was doing and you were secretly enjoying it a lot. His breathing was tangled with small moans, and you were breathing hard yourself. It was ecstatic.

_____

Both of you were now done. Mori was sleeping and hugging you. You were wide awake. You tried to get away, but you were too scared to wake him up, so you waited a bit. After a while, he shifted his position and you took your chance to slip out of the bed. You put your clothes on, and after searching for the key inside the pocket of his coat, you managed to leave.

While going out of the building, the red-headed man who you saw before saw you and escorted you out of the building. He told you it was Mori's order. You were grateful that he took you out of the buidling because it was guarded and you wouldn't know how to deal with the guards.

You finally made it back home. You could still feeling Mori's body warmth on your entire body.

Mori Ougai x reader "Doctor Mori's Sexual Education"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara