Nine

0 9.

•••

I'd been nervous the entire day.

The nerves were getting the better of me. What if I fucked up because that's what I was good at? I had to teach three simple boys the homeostasis of physical, and chemical conditions maintained by living systems.

Easy. If only I knew what it was.

Pacing my room, I ran my hands down my face and groaned. Was I seriously agreeing to this?

"Okay, I'm beginning to think you're crazy," a deep voice said and I jumped slightly, holding my hand over my chest. I whipped around so fast I thought I'd snap my neck.

Liam was leaning against my door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. He had a smirk plastered on his lips that I wanted to slice off.

I gave him a disapproving look. "Don't walk on me like that! And how did you even get in? This is burglary, I'm going to report you. And you know I will."

His smile stretched into a grin, dimples digging into both sides of his cheeks, and without permission, as usual, he walked into my room. "Alright, calm your nipples, it's not burglary if the front door is open."

I rolled my eyes at him clearly not impressed.

"What is this?" he asked after a short while, now standing metres away from me, waving his hands up and down gesturing to my clothes. "What on Earth are you wearing? We agreed on arouse, this is basically saying you're not interested. Not the first time that you disappoint me."

I looked down at my sweatpants, and comfortable oversized hoodie. "I look fine. Maybe we're moving way too fast. And FYI, I don't need your approval. Also, maybe we should —"

Rolling his eyes at me, Liam stormed fast me and opened my closet door for the second time now. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for something sexy," he replied and took out a black shirt, and a pair of ripped black jeans that was torn all over. "This will do. Now go change or we'll be late," he added, grabbing me by the wrist, and shoved me into the bathroom.

"This is manhandling you know!" I shouted behind the door as I started to change my clothing.

"Just hurry up!"

This was my chance to make Adam aware of my crush for him. My love for him actually. I could see the future of us together.

But why was my wrist tingling from Liam's touch?

I dismissed the thought as I egressed from the bathroom, now feeling a lot more exposed and way out of line from my point of view. It didn't matter anyway because he'd make sure that I'd look a stripper.

"Great! Now you look way hotter. Total boner," he said, standing up from my bed. "Just keep in mind to give him the sexy look. And no mumbling, try to make your voice low and seductive. Also try to keep in mind to show him your behind." I glared at him. He quickly added, "or just do whatever you gay guys do."

I glared at him. "I will kill you, no doubt."

He barked out a laugh the same time the doorbell rang, and we locked eyes for a quick moment. His umber eyes danced with mischief.