¹⁸ - 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝

––––———––––––———–––––——┊⁀➷
Eɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ

 𝟐𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩 "Exᴄᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ"

"Exᴄᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ"

━━━━━━━━ (y/n) stands in her small room in the Avengers Compound looking out the window into the dark sky, she turns her head a little when she hears something outside only for her to walk out into the hallway to see Steve with a curious look on his face.

The two then quickly leave the hallway and walk outside with the rest of the Avengers to see someone flying down a space ship and landing it on the field of the Avengers compound.

The doors open and they see a very weak Tony Stark waking down the stairs with Nebula helping him, both Steve and (y/n) run over to him grabbing him from Nebula.

"I couldn't stop it" Tony tells him

"Neither could we" Steve says

"Hang on. I lost the kid" Tony says looking at both Steve and (y/n) as her heart drops to her stomach thinking about Peter

"Tony, we lost" Steve says

"Is, uh..." Tony stops when he sees Pepper running over to them "Oh, good" he breaths out

"Oh, my god" Pepper says pulling him in for a hug as (y/n) moves over to Steve

⋄  ˚  ₊ 𖡼

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth" Rhodes says as they all stand in a conference room watching as all the different faces of the Avengers that have been blipped on the screen.

(y/n)'s heart drops when she sees the photo of Bucky than Wanda and she places her head onto Thor's shoulder trying to hold in her tears and she feels him grab her hand.

"World governments are in pieces. The parks that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did" Natasha tells them "He did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out 50% of all living creatures"

"Where is he now? Where?" Tony asks as he sits in a wheelchair with IV in his arm

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through" Steve tells him