³³ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

––––———––––––———–––––——┊⁀➷
𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑟

––––———––––––———–––––——┊⁀➷𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑟

"Sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ"

━━━━━━━━ Laying down on his living room floor Bucky is having another nightmare. (y/n) went with Wanda helping her find a new place to live so she hasn't been home.

Bucky was watching TV sitting on the ground and ending up falling asleep, so when (y/n) walked inside late at night she walks into the living room.

Bucky sitting up quickly breathing heavily, he has a blanket over his lap as he has no shirt on with his dog tags hanging from his neck trying to catch his breath.

"Hey, love. Are you okay? What's wrong?" (y/n) asks rushing over to him dropping her bag on the ground "Bucky?" she asks again when he doesn't answer

"Nightmare" is all Bucky says placing his head on (y/n)'s chest as she sits down next to him

"Oh, baby" (y/n) says running her hands through his hair "Why aren't you in bed? It's 2 in the morning"

"I was, um, watching TV. I couldn't sleep without you" Bucky tells her with his arms wrapped around her "I'm sorry"

"Hey, look at me" she says lifting up his face "You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for, okay?" she tells him "Let's go to bed, yeah?" she asks getting a nod from him

(y/n) then helps Bucky up off the ground and walks them into their shared bedroom and placing him in bed with just the sheet over him so he can cool down.

(y/n) then goes back into the living room where she turns off the TV putting the blanket back onto the lounge and grabbing her bag off the floor and she walks back into the bedroom to see Bucky with his eyes opened looking at the roof.

After getting changed into her pyjamas she gets into bed next to Bucky where he immediately cuddles up to her chest making her smile and give his head a kiss.

⋄  ˚  ₊ 𖡼

"So, Mr Barnes, are you still having nightmares?" Dr Raynor asks sitting across from Bucky at his therapy session "James, i asked you a question. Are you still having nightmares?" she asks again when he doesn't answer