𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝗺𝐞

––––———––––––———–––––——┊⁀➷

* 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 *

━━━━━━━━ With a bag over her shoulder and the newspaper in her hands (y/n) walks down the streets of Queens as she reads the article about how the Statue of Liberty has stopped its construction.

At first she was confused as to why, but she remembers that same day she saw a lot of strange things happening, like three different Spider-man's, a man with octopus arms, a giant lizard and a man made of electricity.

As (y/n) continues to walk and read at the same time she doesn't look where she is going and bumps into someone dropping her paper to the ground and their coffee cup.

"Shit! Shit! I am so sorry" (y/n) says quickly looking up to see a familia face "Peter?"

Peter Parker stands there in front of her in complete shocked that someone remembers him.

"Peter?" she asks again when he doesn't answer

"You remember me?" Peter asks her

"Of course i do. We saved half the universe together that's something you don't forget" (y/n) tells him with a little chuckle

"You remember me. You remember everything?" Peter asks still shocked

"Peter, what's wrong?"

"I-i asked Doctor Strange to do a spell to make people forget i was Spider-man but it opened the multiverse and a bunch of villains from other universes came into ours and Doctor Strange had to do another spell to send them back but everyone had to forget who i am" Peter explains to her quickly "How to you remember me? MJ and Ned don't, how do you?"

"Peter, i'm a witch. I have my own magic to protect me from other spells" she tells him

"You're the only one who knows who i am" Peter tells her

Quickly he wraps his arms around (y/n)'s neck hugging her tightly. She smile softly and wraps her arms around him.

"Aunt May's gone" Peter says sadly making (y/n)'s heart drop "I don't have anyone"

"Oh, Peter. I'm so sorry" she says and pulls away a little "Where are you living? Alone?"

"Yeah. Just a couple of blocks away" he tells her

"No. No way. That's a terrible neighbourhood" (y/n) tells him "You can stay with Bucky and i"

"What? Really?" Peter asks her

"Yes. Of course. Bucky remembers you, i did the spell on the both of us" she says and she can see the tears in Peters eyes "Come on. It's going to be okay"

(y/n) then wraps her arm around Peters shoulders and kisses the side of his head as they start to walk down the streets of Queens again.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔡 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 ───── ᵇᵘᶜᵏʸ ᵇᵃʳⁿᵉˢ 🎉