Chapter 2| Is It a Sin To Be a Witch?

Robin's POV:

I died and reincarnated around 7 times now. It was so long to the point that my memory of my first life is becoming more vague.

Right now, I am in a body of a girl named Aria Ferrer. I am living in an apartment with my mother who lives gambling.

I was mainly used to getting abused since I experienced that a couple of times now.

I kept believing that once I become an adult, I'll be able to escape from my mother.

The only thing that made me endure to this extent is this novel that I am currently reading. It has a cliche plot, but I loved it.

But I also hate the author for making the second male lead suffer: Zeke Boulstridge, the heir to the Boulstridge duchy.

He was the second male lead, but he was treated unreasonably, so I pitied him. The heroine used him to defend her during the war, but she just abandoned him in the end.

She lived happily ever after with the male lead unlike Zeke, who waited for her even if he knew she wouldn't love him. He resented her but also loved her at the same time.

"Get ready. You're coming with me." My mother said as she applied red lipstick on her puffy lips and stroked her blonde hair.

She had never taken me with her before. I just agreed and grabbed my phone.

I followed her and sat in her car. She was wearing a concise, red dress that when she sits, I can almost see her underwear.

Judging from the course we're taking, I know that we are going to the casino. We parked near the entrance, and my mother went out of her car so did I.

I just followed her inside the casino and noticed a middle-aged, rich-looking guy walk towards us.

My mom shook her hands with him. They both introduced themselves to each other and proceeded to talk...

I was distant from them, so I couldn't hear what they were saying. I went near them so I could eavesdrop.

"She's pretty." The man said as he looked at me and winked. I just rolled my eyes.

"How much?" My mother asked.

The instant I heard and realized what they were talking about, I quickly ran toward the exit.

I reached the car. I immediately closed the door and locked it. They ran towards the car and slammed the window.

The engine started, and I saw my mother ran outside from the casino. I turned my car in the opposite direction.

No one taught me how to drive a car in this life, but because of my experiences from my other lives, I already know.

At first, I didn't know where to go. But a place leaped into my mind. I drove until I reached the school.

The guard punished me for being late, but I just half-heartedly apologized.

I walked through the hallway, my footsteps echoing.

I opened the door and saw my professor frown.

"Well, aren't you too late, Ms. Ferrer?" She asked as she continued to write on the board.

I can hear my classmates snickering, but I just ignored them and walked straight to my desk.

The class continued, and so on. After my teacher announced a break, I immediately went towards the cafeteria.

But just as I was about to take a step on the stairs, I felt someone shove me from behind.

"Oh, sorry, my bad." She apologized in a sarcastic tone.

I felt myself spinning down multiple times until I reached the wall and pounded my back.

I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw two girls standing on the top of the stairs. The other one was smirking, while the other one was trembling.

I felt my vision getting blurry. It felt warm at the side of my head, so it must've been blood.

Then everything went black. It seems like I died again. Even though I tried my best to live this life, I still died a miserable death...

I'm tired. What did I do to deserve this? Why do every people I meet hate me?

If only I could be with him again... The only person I loved.

If you're a witch, does it mean you're automatically evil? Is that it? Is that why God is making me suffer?

If so, then I hate him. Even if I know that God doesn't die, I swear I would make him disappear.