Second Chance

/3rd Pov/

Rin had broken his sword during the fight between the humans and the demons. Rin's hair turned white and he is now the 9th demon king. He is the demon king of death. Satan decided to curse him with those powers for siding against him, yet he doesn't want Rin to stay in Assiah away from him. He wants Rin to stay in Gehenna with him as his son, but he knows that Rin isn't ready to forgive him for what he did. Rin is a lot like Yuri, Satan wants to keep Rin safe so he doesn't loose someone else important to him. Rin ended up staying in Assiah with his new demon king powers. The exorcist all had more fear for Rin than before. Rin was sentenced to death by the Vatican in the afternoon of that same day. Rin was tormented in his cell all day long. Nobody filled in Shura or Izumo about what was going on because the Vatican knew that they would try to interfere. The execution begun and Rin was shackled and put it the dark where no one could see him. Arthur walked out into the open and the stood by the side of the Vatican. Mephisto made a mirror so that way the demons could watch what was going on. Shura and Izumo stood their confused until they watched a small boy with newly white hair and ocean blue eyes full of acceptance. They stared in horror at their friend, no their family. They watched as the shackles he wore were tied to the podium that was going to end his life. Rin sat there without worry, he had already braved the execution of a monster and waited for death to take him in it's grasp. The two girls were crying trying to reach the white-haired demon, but held back the the strong arms of Yukio, Ryuji, and Shima. Shima held Izumo in place crying out of guilt. Yukio and Ryuji held back Shura with stoic and unfazed expressions. 

Arthur started the ceremony and then as he swung down his sword, it missed Rin and sat upright into the ground. The crowd was confused until a spear like object shot out of the podium and  punctured Rin's chest. Rin looked down at the spear as he coughed a blood, then looked up and smile with ease at Shura and Izumo. They broke through the clutches of their captures and ran to Rin's side without a second thought. Izumo held onto Rin as Shura hesitantly destroyed the podium to prevent any further damage to Rin. The podium broke but the spear was covered and fused with holy water. Rin wasn't going to heal anytime soon. Rin looked at the two of them and thanked them for everything that they had done for him, Then peacefully drifted into the afterlife. Mephisto had a plan to shock Rin back to life with an elixir he concocted for fear of this moment. The elixir only works with in the 24 hour window after  death. Rin had died the arms of his crying family. His spirit stood up and looked at the two of them with sorrow. He knelt down and hugged them. Their tense shoulders naturally softened, they could feel he was their. Shiemi was afraid of Rin and the sight of blood, so she shoved her face into Yukio's back during the execution. Konekomaru and Ryuji remained unfazed, meanwhile Shima was dripping with guilt. Rin walked over to him and hugged him as well to release him from his burden as he did for Izumo and Shura. Rin walked away from the people and accepted his death whole heartedly. He floated to the Heavens which was truly a shock to him. When he arrived he saw his dad, Shiro Fujimoto standing there in tears. Rin ran over to him with no hesitation and broke down crying in the embrace he missed so dearly. Behind him stood a woman with his face and Yukio's face. She cried as she watched the exchange between the two and she admitted to watching the two of them ever since she came up here. "Rin, this is your mother." Shiro told him as he let go and stepped out of the way for him to see. She look almost exactly like Yukio, except her facial shape looked like mine. She walked over to Rin and hugged him. They both longed for the moment without even realizing it. Rin was amazed by how much he enjoyed the hug of a women he had never really met. Just then, the gates behind the crying family opened and out walked the holy being himself, God.  He walked over to them at a steady pace. Shiro stood protectively infront of Rin out of fear that God wouldn't let him stay. "Shiro Fujimoto, stand down. Rin is welcomed into Heaven because of his pure heart and soul, but he isn't staying today." Shiro looked into the mirror that God made to see the elixir that Mephisto was getting ready to use on Rin and the portal he was creating, as well as the letter he stuck in the pocket of Rin's torn. "I am going to allow Rin to go back down with my blessing of life. Rin is now going to be known as the 9th Demon King of Life and Death." he says as he bestows his blessing upon Rin. Rin starts to disappear as the elixir brings him back to life. He hugs Shiro and Yuri once more before his disappearance. Then runs over to God and hugs him as his way of saying thank you in his last moments. 

Rin's consciousness returns to his body and he opens his eyes slightly, before he drifts off. Rin feels the note in his pocket before his screen fades to black. Shura and Izumo cry as Mephisto brings Rin through the portal and sets him down. Mephisto looked into the future and saw that Rin will heal so he leaves Rin on the floor to make sure that no one in either world can raise suspicion on the incident. Kuro and Ukobach walked threw the portal and lay down next to Rin. The trio held a fake burial amongst a small group of people who ere fond of Rin to avoid suspicion. The trio didn't let anyone into their secret about what happened. Four new figures walked up to the bleeding boy and knelt down next to him. The tallest one picked him up bridal style and they took him to their house and made a phone call. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody, this is my new series. I hope you enjoy it. I drew some demons to be shown as Rin's subjects in a way. Rin's hair will remain blue while in the new world unless he turn into a demon or uses an abundant amount of his blue flames or any of his powers in general, minus his self regeneration. Rin can create his own sword out of flames when he wants to, but if he has the sword out for too long than his hair will start to turn white. Anytime he returns to Assiah the same rules apply except the time span it will take it shorter, but in Gehenna his hair is always white. Lemme know what you think the comments if you have any suggestions and lemme know if I made any grammatical errors.