Starting Over

White Demons-

 White Demons-

Looks: The white face with a black splotch and tiny blue horn, with the blue eye that has white eye lashes and black pupil, the body is the white with black chest fur  and a black tail both with a blue  ombre. 

Personality: Kind, Protective, Clingy/Cuddly, Soft-Hearted, Caring, Like everybody

Abilities: Defense- Can create a solid shield/barrier; Healing; Blue Flames (Use's God's blessing only)

Black Demons-

Looks: The black face with a white splotch and large, curved blue horn, with the blue eye that has black eye lashes and white pupil, the body is the black with white chest fur and a white tail both with a blue ombre.

Personality: Overprotective; Clingy/Cuddly; Only truly like Rin, whoever they are protecting, and their kin.

Abilities: Offensive Powers- Satan's powers of Death and Destruction; Healing Blue Flames; Blue Flames (Use's Satan's Blessing only)

Rin's Demon Look- A mix of these pictures

The picture with the clothes is the same just minus the shoes and add the accessories, use your imagination

Now, without further ado, lets get onto the next chapter. P.S. I'll try to add picture for clothing for the character if you want like this, just let me know. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/3rd Pov/

The four set Rin down on the couch and one had made a phone call to a healer they know while the others bandaged the bleeding demon. 

"Hey Recovery Girl, we sort of need you to come over to heal someone. My phone is about to die, but just hurry please." says one of the mysterious figures. Then his phone powers off and he walks back over to the rest and lets them know that he called the medical hero to come help.