I dare You

(Eddie's POV)

We all walk into milo's house and it's a nice place. We all get greeted to Milo then we all went out back onto her patio and Y/n Broke out her guitar and started to play it broke everyone into Joy and smile. It was honestly music to my ears, I loved how she would play and put smiles on others faces, I love it when she takes up a challenge. It's like paradise in my eyes when I see her. I love her... she is One of a kind, The dream girl I want.

Nobody will see a girl this bold, this challenging, creative, this energetic in activities and so much other words I can say that I can think of. She's just.... Unique

(Your POV)

I had so much fun playing my guitar for everyone, it was amazing for me to see this much joy I put on other people's faces. I played for a little longer then I took a break for a little while, and so I went over to the fence to overlook the beach so I just stayed there with a smile on my face. But there was no smile on my face when someone wrapped their arms around my waist and whispered my name in my ear. "What do you want Brody..." I say bitterly. "You of course, baby" he purred. "One: get the fuck off me. Two: You can suck my dick because for three: I'm never going back to you." I snap and pushing him off me. Get looks at me angered and yells in my face, "YOU'LL REGRET DOING THAT YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT!" He said getting in my face. It felt like my world fell apart to a more sadistic life, I chuckled looking brody in the eyes, Didn't flinch or anything. That just ticked him off grabbing me by the throat and holding me over the ledge, I knew people where looking. I didn't care. "YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN DEAD ALONG TIME AGO" he Barked. I laughed psychotically. "I dare you" was the only thing that was said out of my mouth until I was dropped..... .

No I wasn't dropped. I gripped onto brody's shirt and swung myself over the fence with my knife in my mouth and I side glance brody and stand up taking the knife out of my mouth and just laughed psychotically. "Nice try brody but it's gonna take alot more to kill me than just dropping me" I say bitterly. Brody runs up to me and punches me good making the whole party gasp. I stay on my hands and knees with blood dripping from my mouth.

I smile and I stand up and wipe the blood from my mouth. "That was a pretty good hit Brody.... But is it better than my ambush??...." I say to him while he gives me a questioning look. I smirk and grip the knife with the blade pointing at brody.
-
-
-
Then I turn around with the end handle of the throwing knife pointed at my chest with the blade aiming for the joint of brody's shoulder. I stab him in his shoulder joint with him letting out a Scream of pain and agony,  I slide behind him with my grip still on the knife and I jump up onto brody's back and started to forcefully rip his jaw apart. He grabbed my wrists which ticked me off so I throw him to the ground face first and pinned him down with one hand on is head keeping him there. "Say goodnight Brody" I say with a smirk and Knock him out cold with a single punch. "I'm going home" I said standing up and walking to the patio to grab my guitar and my keys. I walk out the the car and get into the driver's seat, the boys follow because well we where there for like 3 hours and we where all tired other than me. We get home I unlock the door and walk in and the guys walk in after, I close the door behind them then locked it(Safty first🤗). Then I walk up two my room and start to draw something that came two mind. And I did a rough sketch.

~Time skip 3 hours after~

I stopped drawing 3 hours ago and now I'm tired and I've been thinking to myself... Where is my Paradise?... so I go on my phone and go to YouTube and typed in Paradise by coldplay and listened to it and closed my eyes.

-Sorry But that is all I have for today! My feet are killing me Just from making A Million trips just to put Chopped wood under our deck and in a Wood holder for winter. But next chapter is gonna get confusing but I'm gonna tell you what to do with it b/c you're gonna have to use multiple things for this next chapter but anyway Peace Out!-