the End?

⚠️WARNING: This whole Chapter has gore and sadness ⚠️

I wake up with my arms chained off to the sides and me on my knees.

What the fuck is happening??

I lift my head up and look around to see a battle ground in old ruins and already falling apart, I look around some more and spot the guys and Milo all chained up like I am. After another minute they all wake up, "Well good morning" Janise chuckled. "Can I have my coffee first" Josh said lously. I bust up laughing along with the other guys, "Quiet! It's time to play with my new toy" she said pointing a knife at me. Then the walks up to my and gives me a large scar over the bridge of my nose, giving me two gaint scars on my left arm. "THAT'S FOR BEING A WASTE OF AIR!" She yells and chuckles at my pain. The she finally cuts the same large 'X' into my chest , "And that's for taking what was mine.." she says. Finally she drops the knife and picks up a metal baseball bat, and hits me in the stomach with it making me cough up blood, I look over at the boys and Milo with my watery eyes and see them all in shock, horror, and in pain. And out of nowhere I get hit under my jaw sending me flying into one pillar and breaking the chains that was holding me down. I groan in pain, covered in my own blood, My mother come up to me and takes me by the throat and holds me in the air. She just giggles at my pain, then throws me to the ground back first and closer to the Guys, I arched my back in pain and gritted my teeth then glanced at the guys to see them all shocked or tearing up. Then right infront of all of them Janise hit me several times in the stomach making me cough up more and more blood, then she kicks me away from the guy. As I was rolling away from them I stopped my self with my hand and slowly got up on my hands and knees coughing up a little more blood. I look at my mother walking over to me with the bat in her hands black tentacles comes out of her back and one grabs my ankle and throws me into another pillar side first, it feels like my whole body would go numb at that point, only my upper body is held up with my arms while my lower body was laying there like it was paralyzed.

I tried to at least get up but with the amount of energy I had I failed. My mother got ahold of my ankle with her black tentacles and swung me around and my back into the pillar making it go numb then again I was swung around this time it was my neck that went limp when it fully cracked against to pillar and I was thrown backwards onto the ground laying on my side lifelessly. I can hear my name being yelled out by the boys and Milo telling me to get up and try to beat her. I looked to the side but up since I was on my side at my mother with the bat in her hands getting ready to hit me. I just let the tears fall getting ready for what was to come for my fate. My mother hit me in the head cracking my skull and drawing much blood multiple times, then stopped after hitting me five times in the head and left me there laying lifelessly on the ground. My vision was very slowly getting blurry and my hearing went muffled but still able to hear. I heard my mother tell someone to release the guys and Milo, they where free and they all ran up to me saying my name.

(Eddie's POV)

I watched in horror and in tears as I saw the one I loved getting beaten to death by their own mother infront of my own eyes. There was blood all over the place and infront on me from when she was coughing up her blood, Now she was being hit in the head multiple time with the bat, until her mother was done and dropped the bat and told the guards to free us. Once I was free I bolted up to Y/n who just layed there lifelessly on the ground, I got on both of my knees in sorrow and held Y/n In my arms. "Por favor, please don't go..." I lightly said to her with a weary voice.

I couldn't bare to see the person I liked so much die in my arms, it hurt me so much just watching her being hit, thrown, kicked all over the place. I sat there and cried telling her not to leave me. But if only there was a way...

(Back to your POV)

I was limp in Eddie's arms and he cried over top of my pleading me not to go, I wanted to tell him how much I would miss him if I did leave earth and to either hell or heaven. But I couldn't and I watched him, Josh gaege, mully, grant and Milo all cry holding one another, while my hearing went muffled and my vision got blurry. I tried to keep my eyes open and my hearing from going muffled to hear Them all one last time, I was able to hear Eddie say something since at this point he was hugging me wanting to hold on to what he had before I left he said in a very muffled voice, "Don't ever forget that I love you..." till my hearing was ringing and my vision went black as I thought to my self before I was fully gone out of the world.

Is this the end?...

-Hello everyone I'm very sorry if this all has triggered your emotions and all that other stuff but what will happen to you in the next part will you arise? Or will you stay limp and dead? Who knows But you are bout to find out in the next chapter but that's all I have to say Other than Peace out for now lovelys-