Eddie Comes back!

I Say all I know to the Subscribers between me and Eddie, then after a good 45 mins we all end the video and I turn everything off In my recording room other than the LEDS and go to my room. I get under the covers and turned off my light but before I went to bed fully I texted Eddie and told him goodnight, then I fell asleep.

-Next Monday-

It's been a Week since the boys left and it's now pretty boring without Eddie or the guys since they aren't around anymore until next year at PAX in Florida, I go down stairs and make some simple breakfast since it was my birthday today and nobody to celebrate it with. After I made my breakfast I gave Jasper his portion for the day(And you did it every day I just never Typed it into the story) and sat down at the table and began to eat my breakfast. I finished breakfast and went to wash my plate until I heard a knock on my door, then Jasper began to bark Excitedly. I go to the door and opened it to see Milo at the door, "Hey thought I'd stop by to say that I'm throwing you a Birthday Party at my house, so come on over, their will be other people their waiting!" She said. She leaves back to her house.

I get into some Casual cloths with some ripped Jean's and a t-shirt with white pumas. I put on one of Eddie's bandanas that he left here on my head with my bangs hanging over the bandana, I grab my car keys and my guitar then head out the door. As I walk out of my house then lock it behind me I see the bastards walking on the sidewalk infront of my house, Cody see's me and waves at me with a big fake smile. "Hey Y/n, where you headed off to?" Cody asked me as I walked to my car. "None of your concern, that's for sure" I say opening my car door. "Oh come on Y/n just tell us and quit being so down all the time" Cody said coming up to me, I get in my car and lock it. Cody comes up to my window and knocks on it lightly,  I roll down my window and look at him with annoyance. "Can you tell us where your going please?" Cody pleaded. "If you don't back the fuck away I will run you the fuck over and honestly won't regret it" I say. I start to back out of my driveway, as I'm beginning to back out Cody grabs ahold of my wrists and used his other hand to force me to look at him. "Where. Are. You. Going" Cody said getting bitter. I slightly growled in anger and used my other hand and punched Cody in the chest knocking the wind out of him, I put my car in park and opened my car door and got out. "Wanna Fucking play this shit bitch? Then Let's Play Bitch boy!" I said yelling. I picked Cody up barely off his knees by his throat, I punched Cody in the face a couple times and threw him closer to the sidewalk. He gets up and runs off with his friend way ahead of him, "DON'T EVER COME BACK AND EVEN TOUCH ME AGAIN YOU TIT HAVEING BITCH!" I Yelled at him while he ran off. I get back into my car and pulled out of my driveway and went 60 to Milo's house, once I get there I get outta my car a tad bit ticked of and slightly slammed my car door closed. I get up to Milo's door and knocked on it a couple times, Milo opens it and all the lights are off in the whole house but the kitchen. "What's going on milo?" I asked as I walked In her house. I walk Into the living room and then the lights come on with all the boys but Eddie pops out, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" They all say at the same time. I was suprised, "where's Eddie?" I asked. Then out of nowhere Eddie hugs me from behind, "Right here." He said. I was suprised that he just came up like that, I wasn't even expecting them all to come for my birthday. "Eddie!!" I say as I turned around and gave him a big hug. "What brings you all here" I say to Eddie and the others. "They came here to celebrate 2 things Y/n one is obvious" Milo said. "And I decided that I would move in with you Baby!" Eddie said. "Really when did you even mention it?" I asked. "He mentioned it to us so he thought that he could suprise you on your birthday as a birthday gift!" Josh said happily. "I love this day even though it started out like shit" I say. "Why'd that happen?" Narrator asked. "Milo knows Cody and all those other bitches I hung out with years ago, So Cody came up to my car as I was bout to leave to your place, he knocked on my car window and tried to make me tell him where I was going. So I punched him in the chest knocking the wind outta him, got outta my car and picked him up slightly off his knees by the throat and punched him in the face several times then threw him closer to the sidewalk and told him to fuck off." I say. "That's my girl" Eddie said rubbing my shoulder. "Where is your stuff to move you into my house?" I asked looking up to Eddie. "Just cloths and my recording stuff" he said. "Cool your helping me get rid of the one bed in the guest bedroom that you stayed in last time you where here" I said looking up to Eddie. "Okay y/n whatever you say" Eddie says.

We all stay there and chat for awhile longer till me and Eddie had to leave, I helped him pack all of his cloths into the back of my car and helped him with his recording stuff being put into the trunk of my car. We all said our goodbyes and we drove back home.

- Hello A/N here and I'm running out of ideas for this fanfic but I'm gonna make a second book that goes to this fanfic for all you Eddie fans But chapter 24 is gonna be the end of the Book hope you all enjoyed this book and I'll ttyl in a A/n Page after the last chapter anyways peace out lovelys -