What Lies Beneath

E p i g r a p h

From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

***

B l u r b

It can't be controlled. And it can't be ignored. Those were the two most important things Tyler Loftman came to understand the more he discovered about his strange ability; an ability that allows him to see into a dead person's past with just one touch. Nothing more, nothing less.

So, when a nameless young woman is found drifting down the middle of the lake, Tyler realizes he just might have a chance to put his ability to the test, and figure out whether it is a gift or a curse. But he soon realizes that won't be easy. All of the locals in the small town of Lake Bellinor know how to keep a secret; and when push comes to shove, the blame game begins.

***

A u t h o r ' s N o t e

If you've been following me for quite some time, you may recognize this story from before its title was changed. This is BOOK ONE to the Lake Bellinor Duology; a two-book YA, paranormal, mystery/thriller series I wrote before switching my age range to NA, and that I've been rewriting offline.

I am so pumped to jump back into this duology! Keep in mind this is just a rough draft and the book will be rewritten (again lol)! Constructive criticism is always welcome, all I ask is that you do not be rude. Lastly, thank you for checking out What Lies Beneath! I'd love to hear feedback and otherwise that, I hope you enjoy!