chapter 8

Isabellas pov

Ugh why does my head hurt so much, what even happened. The memories from yesterday came rushing back to me and they clouded my thoughts.

I went shopping

I met a strange woman

She showed me a video of my brothers

OH NO MY BROTHERS

I ran away

I remember falling

In a panic I open my eyes and look around the unfamiliar room searching for something, or someone. And just my luck! Alessandro is sitting in a chair next to the bed and Cristian is standing behind him.

My eyes widen in fear as I see them, they stare back at me with curiosity and a little bit of hurt swirling in their eyes. Cristian reaches his hand forward causing me to flinch, backing myself up against the wall behind the bed.

"Please, please don't" I curl into a ball shaking.

"Don't what Isabella" Alessandro questions moving closer to me and by him doing this made me push myself further up against the bed head.

"I'm s-sorry" I stutter

"We aren't going to hurt you, Isabella please just look at us" Cristian spoke quietly trying not to scare me even more.

"principessa please." Why does Alessandro sound's so hurt.

Slowly I move my hands away from my face and look Alessandro in the eyes. A small tear rolls down my cheek as I look between Cristian and Alessandro, hurt and pain is very evident in their eyes as they release how scared I am.

"principessa what happened, why are you scared" Cristian moves a tiny bit closer.

"You can always tell us okay" Alessandro adds.

"s-she" I stutter trying to finish the sentence but i can't.

"Who Bells" Alessandro tries to pressure.

" I don't know she ju-" i was cut off by the door being swung open and Dante running in screaming.

"ISABELLA YOU'RE AWAKE!!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG DID I!! HEAR THAT ANTONIO, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" Dante yells even louder and jumps on the bed, causing me to scramble off the bed and back up into a corner.

Dante freezes in his place on the bed and stares at me, guilt consumes his expression. He looks over to my shaking figure in the corner then back to Cristian and Alessandro as if asking what he did, and just to make it even worse Camillo walks in, but luckily for me he can read the room and told Dante to get out.

"Isabella it's okay, Dante and I are leaving, I understand" Camillo speaks in a calming tone and slowly backs up to the door, reminding eye contact with me.

"Y-you c-c-can st-sta-stay" I manger to mutter keeping eye contact with Camillo so he knows I'm talking to him.

Camillo nods at me and closes the door, slowly making his way over to me he reaches out his hand for me to take.

Cautiously I bring my hand to his letting Camillo take it and lead me to the bed. He lets me sit and get comfy, of Course I grab a pillow and hug it while i'm sitting there.

"Now bells can you please explain to us what happened" Alessandro says calmly

"T-there was this woman.... s-she showed me this v-vid-video" I had to stop, as I tried to block out what the video was about because it terrified me knowing what my brothers did.

"principessa what was the video about?" Cristian leaned forward, his curiosity taking over.

"Y-you guys" I blurt out hugging the pillow even tighter and squeeze my eyes shut praying that the boys will have an explanation for what i saw, Oh no I'm a witness to a murder. The police are going to put me in jail, I don't want to go to jail, I'm only 15 i haven't lived my life yet.