Chapter 17

Isabella's pov

I really feel like I have been in this position before... Oh wait I have! I can hear Rafaello and Dante arguing about whose fault it is from when I took the bikes, the constant tapping on a computer keyboard which is probably Camillo and I can feel the soft silk sheets of the bed I'm lying in but I can't seem to open my eyes.

no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to open them, I feel like I have someone forcing my eyes to stay closed.

"Dante and Rafaello, if you don't stop arguing you will leave now!" I can hear the frustration seeping out from Camillo's voice.

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEAVE?" Dante yelled from the other side of the room.

"That's it, get out now" I presume Camillo has gotten up and approached the boys as his footsteps made it to the other side of the room. I could faintly hear Dante suck in a big breath of air.

"I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL SHE WAKES UP, UNTIL THEN I'M STAYING HERE" Rafaello blows up in Camillo's face.

Oh boy you just signed the contract that sends you straight to your grave

"Don't make me get Alessandro up here, So pull your head out of your arse,'' Camillo threatens. I think it worked because I can hear all 3 of their footsteps leaving the room.

Silence engulfed the room letting me rest in peace.

Peace that is quickly snatched away.

Snatched away by someone's warm breath that travels down my neck and their cold hand slivered around my neck halting my breathing. My eyes shot open as I desperately tried to grasp onto the air that had escaped my lungs.

Clawing and scratching at the hand that held onto my neck depriving me from the desperately needed oxygen. My eye's darted around the room looking for someone to help me but there's no one there. Turning my head ever so slightly to see bloodshot eyes staring back at me as though it was wishing a deadly curse upon me.

"I should just kill you right now" Each word was dripping with venom. "But what's the fun in that when there's no one to watch you suffer or cry out in pain?'' He laughed as I squirmed under his hold.

"You are never safe, not even with your brothers, goodbye Isabella" With that the unknown man left my room leaving me in shock as his words repeat in my head like a broken record player.

I'm not safe

He wants to kill me

I'm not safe even with my brothers

He knows my name

How does he know my name

Isabella

Isabella 

Isabella

"Isabella'' I look up to see Camillo holding my shaking hands and his worried eyes staring into mine like he's trying to read my mind "what happened?" His eyes darken as one of his hands gently brushed over my neck where that man's hands once were.

"Why do you look like you have seen a ghost?" Antonio walks in looking pissed like normal. As he walks over his eyes darken a lot and his jaw stiffens "Who the hell did that" He grits out

"I-I don't know" I crooked out while looking at my reflection in the window.

A dark red bruised hand mark is already starting to form on my neck. I look up at the ceiling begging to myself not to let the tears that are at the brim of my eyes slip.