chapter 10

Antonio's pov

Why did I have to say that? She's probably going to hate me now. Ugh all she wanted was to spend time with me and I had to stuff it up, I was just so angry that another one of my car shipments had been lost and I guess I just let it all out on Isa.

God what am I going to do to let her forgive me, she probably won't ever want to talk to me, let alone look at me. You know what I should apologise, yeah that should work.

I walk over to the main doorway of the garage and spot Isabella stumbling in the hallway.

"Antonio" Her voice sounds like she's scared.

She looks up at me and that's when I realise that somethings wrong, really wrong. she's a deathly pail with little red spots peeking through her skin and her nose started to bleed. what's happening to her.

She tries making her way towards me but she crashes into the walls. I run over to her side just in time because she begins to fall. catching her frail body i get a closer look at her and decide i need to get her to our hospital FAST.

I lift her up and start to run to the car.

"Isabella what is going on?" i question

What if she dies, i can't let her die i would never forgive myself.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys" She quietly mumbles as she is too weak to even speak loudly.

What does she mean didn't tell us, DIDN'T TELL US WHAT. Does she know what's happening to her!

"Tell us what isabella...NO NO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR ME OK" I demand panicking a bit more, I can't let her close her eyes because what if she never wakes up again!

My hand shuffles around in my pocket searching for the keys, come on where are they? ANTONIO WHERE DID YOU PUT YOUR DAM KEYS.

I look around frantically with Isabella still in my arms, ugh where did I put the keys. I decide to place Isabella in the passenger seat of my Bugatti Chiron and as I'm putting her seat belt on I realise that the keys are already in the car.

Getting in the driver's side I floor it to the front gate, the guards open it and I'm on the main road speeding to our hospital. I called Alessandro to tell him what's going on.

"Hello?" Finally he picked the phone up, it only took 3 calls

"Alessandro-" i get cut off by someone on the phone

"It's not Alessandro its Camillo, what's going on why do you sound so panicked" Camillo's voice sounds so strict

"It's Isabella, I-I don't know what's going on. She was fine and then, then, I don't know somethings really wrong" I say in a panic glancing over at Isabella.

"Are you still at the house? where are you" He says in a rush

"No I'm on the way to our hospital" I say speeding up a bit more

"Ok we will meet you there just-" I cut Camillo off by yelling at Isabella to keep her eyes open.

"ANTONIO IT'S CRISTIA WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER!" haha i think Cristian grabbed the phone off Camillo.

"Um well she couldn't walk straight and she looked deathly pale with little red spots on her skin and her nose began to bleed and then she fell but she didn't cause I caught her, I don't know man!" I begin to panic even more

"Ok Antonio listen to me very carefully, Do not let her closes her eyes" Cristian demands, i look over at Isa and she just whispers sorry before closing her eyes