1. Drip

A/n: Warning: sort of gory, sorry.

"Drip, drip"

It sounds like water dripping, but I am way too cozy to check. No way am I getting out of bed! I lazily stretch my hand out to let my dog lick my fingers. He always sleeps there, it's his favorite spot.

I smile as I hear a few doggy pants after he licks me because it has become such a reassurance thing for me. After a few minutes I doze back off to sleep.

"Drip driP" This this time after being woken up again, I decide to check it out. I stumble out of bed and walk over to my bathroom. Being too lazy to turn the lights on, I reach blindly out to the sink tap and tightly turn it, but its already all the turned shut. I roll my eyes and hop back into bed, letting my dog lick my hand again.

"DRIP DRIP DRIP" Seriously?? This time I storm out of my bed and flick the switch on in my bathroom, angry at being woken again. Frustration quickly takes to shock. I am now standing a few feet away from my dead dog hanging by the neck in the shower. His blood drips from a big messy gash in his stomach. "Drip drip drip" the blood splashes in the pool of blood on the shower floor, and I am struck with terror.

The horror of this has taken all my attention that I hadn't yet had the chance to survey the rest of the bathroom. One quick glance to left makes me almost pass out...

On the mirror written with my dogs blood read, "Humans can lick too".

A/n sorry if that was a bit too gory for you... :/ More are coming!