•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2°•

♡♤ ♤♡

ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔱 "𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢

ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔱 "𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢."
- ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔶 ℭ𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔨
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

As I was writing down some notes for math I felt my phone vibrate.

Unknown:
Why didn't you eat breakfast sweetheart? I told you to eat breakfast. You should always listen to me. Now pay attention in class and be a good girl.

I bit my tounge as I read the message, the

fucking nerve

Of this person astonishes me. I'm not listening to whoever the fuck this is. I'm leaving this place, I glanced at the teachers desk to see him passed out. Wow, such a great teacher. I don't blame him though, if I had to teach asshole kids all day I would probably do the same thing. Rolling my eyes I collected my things and exited the class room. As I walked down the halls I heard my footsteps echo throughout the empty hallway. In the back of my mind, I had a sense that I was being watched, turning around I was faced with nothing, am I losing it? Shrugging it off I opened the door and left school. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I let out an angry groan. I took out my phone, to of course, see a new message. But this time its from another random number. Creepo #2

Unknown:
You shouldn't be ditching class baby, go back to school and learn. You don't want to make me angry do you?

I scoffed, anger began to slowly build up within me. I began to type furiously.

To Unknown:
What I do is none of your fucking concern. Now do something with your good for nothing life and stop stalking me.

That should be enough to make them go away, I hope. I silenced my phone and placed it in my back pocket. I was sick of peoples shit. I heard the birds chirping along with the sound of my footsteps through the dirt and rocks since I was on a dirt road. It make a light crunching sound, reminding me of someone eating potato chips. When I arrived to my house I let out a sigh of relief seeing that my dads car wasn't there. All I wanted to do was isolate myself in my room while watching movies and eating junk food. Walking up the front steps I got the spare key room under the broken flower pot that was beside
the door.

I dropped my bag on the ground earning a loud thud. As I was walking to my room a revolting smell hit my nose. It stopped me in my tracks, it smelled like something rotten. Did I leave food out? No of course I didn't, I never leave food out. When walking passed the living room I turned my head to see the most horrific scene my eyes have ever laid upon. My father was dead. His eyes were open, they looked so empty and dull. Blood was smeared on his pale cheeks. He was in a puddle of his own blood, his clothes were ripped to shreds, and his hair was a mess. Stumbling back my ears began to ring. My heart was racing and thoughts filled my head. How did he die? Why is he here? Who killed him? Am I going to die?

I know my dad was a complete asshole and abused me for years but he was still my dad. He was the only family I had left.

I heard movement behind me causing me to panic, was the killer here? Fear ran coursed through my veins and my heart began to beat faster within every second that passed by. I lost it when I heard footsteps, I ran to the front door to only see

Henry

Fucking

Bowers.

This guy was the leader of the gang he was in. Bowers gang, they were the definition of bad. They stole, robbed, beat up, and hurt people just for the hell of it. Henry is known to carving his name into his victims. I shivered thinking about that happening to me.

No, no, no, no. This can't be real, I tried blinking again to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me. But no matter how many times I blinked or pinched my arms he was there. His eyes looked pitch black due to the lack of lighting in the house. He gave me a small smirk. I saw blood on his hands.

Did he kill my dad? Oh my god..
I felt tears beginning to form into my eyes. I need to get out of here. I tried running the other way but I was met with a strong but soft chest. Looking up I saw Belch Huggins. My eyes widened. This man could crush me if he wanted to, he is known for being the strongest out of the group. He once beat up 5 guys at once while at a diner because they looked at him funny. He was only left with a scratch. He smiled down at me, I tried running but he held onto me by holding onto my waist with a firm hold. I began to thrash around.

"GET YOU'RE FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME YOU DICK!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that princess." He narrowed his eyes at me, if looks could kill I'd be dead. He look beyond pissed.

I kicked him on the dick causing him to let out a groan, he let me go as he held onto his groin.

"Y/N!!!" Henry called out my name and ran after me.

When I took a turn down the hallway I saw Patrick Hockstetter. This can't be real this can't be real. This guy was a fucking sadist.. he has an obsession with fire and is known to burn his victims flesh while laughing in their face. He gave me a wide smile causing my stomach to drop. He began to run towards me, I went inside a room that was closest to me. I locked the door to the bathroom and heard banging on the door.

"Open this door angel, you don't want to make me mad..Y/N!!!" Henry sounded furious.

"Come on baby just open the door we promise that we won't do anything to you." Belch's voice sounded both soft and gentle.

I wanted to believe him but I knew what would happen if I were to open that door. I would end up like my father.

"Y/N OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!!" Henry yelled and started to kick the door down.

I turned around to see the window above the toliet, I went on top of the toliet and opened the window. Since the house is one story it isn't far from the ground so I'm good. As soon as I got out of the window I began running. But I didn't run for long, I was tackled to the ground soon after causing me to let out a groan. I looked above me to see Victor Criss. You've got to be shitting me, all the Bowers gang is here?

Victor is known to just be an observer, he never does the things the rest of the gang does. He's on the look out when the rest of the gang does their own thing so they don't get caught. I'm so fucked. I tried to fight against him but he was a lot stronger than me. Which is surprising because he's quite skinny.

He then took out a rag and put it over my nose and mouth. I tried to move my head in hopes to not inhale whatever the fuck was being forced upon me but  he held my head in place. I held my breath refusing to breath, knowing what would happen if I do so.

"Just breathe baby..." His voice was gentle.

My lungs couldn't take any longer, I gasped for air. Victor smiled down at me.

"That's it baby.."

Black dots started to form in my vision, my eye sight was beginning to fade, and sounds around me were toning out. I was then was met with darkness.